Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-19-2018, 01:45 PM   #171
SONICobra
Batman

you really do have to see one in person to appreciate them, pictures just make them look like a normal statue you - they have much more presence in person. ive seen 1/2 scale pieces in person and i dont care for them, 1/3 scale is impressive without being overbearing
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:47 PM   #172
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
you really do have to see one in person to appreciate them, pictures just make them look like a normal statue you - they have much more presence in person. ive seen 1/2 scale pieces in person and i dont care for them, 1/3 scale is impressive without being overbearing
I wish I could see a few in person, but none of the comic stores near me ever buy pieces like this. A couple get Sideshow PFs and that's about as large as they go.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:51 PM   #173
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
That would be a 1/3 Prime 1 fully sculpted Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman with a face that actually looks like MP (unlike the SS PF).

I might order a few of these pieces. That Hush Ivy is one of the most amazing pieces I've ever seen, and the best Ivy ever produced.
If Prime 1 would ever do a Pfeiffer Catwoman, I will do whatever it takes to make room for her! Lol. I know it's a long shot since they haven't done much with that Keaton tease we got several years ago but that Pfeiffer Catwoman would definitely be front and center in my Cave!
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:52 PM   #174
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:

I've never seen a 1/2 in person but I completely agree with you with the 1/3.
Old 10-19-2018, 01:57 PM   #175
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
If Prime 1 would ever do a Pfeiffer Catwoman, I will do whatever it takes to make room for her! Lol. I know it's a long shot since they haven't done much with that Keaton tease we got several years ago but that Pfeiffer Catwoman would definitely be front and center in my Cave!
Me too! I'd pay for a one-of-a-kind special cabinet if that's what was required to display her
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:41 PM   #176
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Me too! I'd pay for a one-of-a-kind special cabinet if that's what was required to display her
To be perfectly honest Northern, it's not that hard to build your own special cabinets for these 1/3s. I've been doing it for mine and it's relatively easy. I used the original plans from the Batman Statue Collector and I added my own personal touch to it (Plexiglass and wood frames all around the cabinets). It was cheaper than having them customized by someone else.
Old 10-19-2018, 02:44 PM   #177
SONICobra
Batman

i will be building my own cabinets as well, its a little outside the box idea and i think it will look cool but i have to attempt it first before i recommend it to anyone. it could turn out to be a terrible idea... lol
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:52 PM   #178
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
i will be building my own cabinets as well, its a little outside the box idea and i think it will look cool but i have to attempt it first before i recommend it to anyone. it could turn out to be a terrible idea... lol
Please share some pics once you're done Sonic, I would love to see what you came up with. I'm sure it'll look GREAT! We gotta do what we have to do so that we could housed these massive Prime 1 statues!!! Lol.

Okay, back to statue talk Hahahah. I think this Batman could possibly be THE BATMAN statue to rule them all (imho of course). The pics are incredible so far and the switch outs and COH give you so many options to display him! I truly can't wait!
Old 10-19-2018, 03:06 PM   #179
rnabor
Frackin!

Enjoy guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoYAND3zT_Y

This is definitely the Batman statue to get!
rnabor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:11 PM   #180
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnabor View Post
Enjoy guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoYAND3zT_Y

This is definitely the Batman statue to get!
THANK YOU for sharing!