Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-24-2020, 05:40 PM   #1481
CapTrenchcoat
Mephisto

Since the Addams Family is officially dead, can pics be posted of the pieces that were created? I loved that Morticia.
CapTrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 02:29 PM   #1482
MapleDonut
Justice League

"This is how we're going to fix this Darkseid issue...Vicky is refunding all the purchases from today (around 20) and we are relaunching Darkseid next TUESDAY, Feb 4th. I hope you guys will be part of this relaunch pre-order and understand that the shipping error was on us."

When TH wants to make refunds it seems to be something they can make happen expediently, as evidenced by what they just posted in the Darkseid thread minutes ago.

Why otherwise does it seem to be so difficult to get a refund processed that the company has already agreed to? TH really needs to get this issue fixed. I don't want to wait anymore for a refund, and I don't like having to repeatedly ask.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 03:24 AM   #1483
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Any thoughts to make statues from the Death and Return of Superman from the early 90s? Black suit Superman, Doomsday, Cyborg Superman, etc. I know it's a Super Powers line, but Harley was made plus I heard talk of Bane, both introduced in the early 90s.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 06:56 AM   #1484
BurningRage
Inhumans

Will future pre-orders have smaller deposits to help sales if Darkseid relaunch sells better?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 04:02 PM   #1485
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I’m waiting for refunds on Robin and batgirl it’s been weeks since I was promised email with info . Yet again another week has passed with no refund . This is even using new customer service reps . Let’s go Tweeterhead . What’s the issue ?

Otherwise I’ll take matters into my own hands
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 12:56 PM   #1486
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I’m getting messages stating I’m not only one waiting and some have been waiting since June? I want to know why there is delay on getting money back ? No excuses
Old 02-01-2020, 01:14 PM   #1487
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
I’m getting messages stating I’m not only one waiting and some have been waiting since June? I want to know why there is delay on getting money back ? No excuses
Messages from who stating that? Tweeterhead?
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 01:22 PM   #1488
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
I’m waiting for refunds on Robin and batgirl it’s been weeks since I was promised email with info . Yet again another week has passed with no refund . This is even using new customer service reps . Let’s go Tweeterhead . What’s the issue ?

Otherwise I’ll take matters into my own hands
I'm seeing so many messages and posts about people who are getting responses from Viki in hours and at the most the next day. Checking your spam folder? Tried calling? tweeterhead@tweeterhead.com?
Old 02-01-2020, 05:16 PM   #1489
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I’ve gotten emails for the last two weeks from Viki . I have not gotten any refunds or closure just messages stating we trying to get someone to issue these . I’ve been messaged from members here that they have been getting same emails over last two weeks zero refunds and have been waiting since June. This isn’t a joke to me . It’s not difficult . I have receipts of payment and order numbers I’d like my money . What’s the issue
Old 02-01-2020, 05:31 PM   #1490
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

Hey, Just wanted to address the refunds. I thought we sent a mailchimp blast out to the few folks that are requesting them.

Basically, we use Authorize.net as our payment processor. They take your payment, and deposit it into our account the next day. It used to be very easy to issue refunds, but now they've changed it that you can't send someone a refund if the sale is more than 6 weeks old. So, I had to apply for an additional service that will let us do the refunds. Everything should be set up mid week. I'm sorry for the delay...this was news to me when I went to run them last week.

Hope this helps clear the air. Have a great weekend!!

Subby1938, feel free to give me a shout if you want to.

C
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote