Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics > The Mighty Reviews

Old 07-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #31
THECLOWN KNIGHT
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Hela's resides in Mephisto's Hell now??? I assume this happened recently? But before Ragnarok, how did the 2 hell's relate to each other? Meaning only asgardians can go to Hela's Hel? And humans to Mephisto's hell? and what about Satan's hell (the satan\lucifer from ghost rider)? So there's no singular hell realm?
Yes this was the problem with Hela since Asgard was relocated in Earth. Mephisto gave her(thanks to Loki before the Siege I think) a certain area/section of Hell where everything was supposed to be like Hel(and it was for a briefly time) but YOU JUST KNOW YOU CAN'T MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL(STUPID PETER PARKER!).
THECLOWN KNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:58 AM   #32
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
I did not realize they killed off Kurt. That sucks. He is one of my favorite mutants.
mwf6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #33
supahman
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf View Post
Well, hey, yeah, I'm a big Dracula fan. No denying it. Of course, I'm a big fan of DD, Cap, Thor, Batman, Lone Ranger...the list goes on.

As far as Mephisto's attempted deal with Thor, it wasn't very clear other than that Mephisto told Thor he'd give him a free pass through Hell to collect the sword he needed to defeat Bor's demon valkyriie's if Thor, in turn, would give Mephisto a free pass on an undisclosed scheme he was hatching. Thor's steely gaze was all the answer Mephisto needed to know the Thunder God's answer.
Heh, Aren't we all fans of 'the list' ..

Nyway, thanks fr the answer, I Thought that that was a hint to something he'd asked thor before.. in the golden days..
Nyway.. Thor's da Man.. You don't Mk Deals.. Mr Parker, Learn !!
supahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #34
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormshadow75x View Post
Now Nightcrawler's dead.....

Come ooooon, maaan..........
He'll be back.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:34 PM   #35
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Hela resides in Mephisto's Hell now??? I assume this happened recently? But before Ragnarok, how did the 2 hell's relate to each other? Meaning only asgardians can go to Hela's Hel? And humans to Mephisto's hell? and what about Satan's hell (the satan\lucifer from ghost rider)? So there's no singular hell realm?
Yeah, when Thor brought Asgard to Oklahoma, Hel was not recreated. So, Hela had no realm and was feasting on some mortal souls in Las Vegas when Loki sought her help in sending him back through time to lay work to the plan to bring Bor to the present day, put him in battle with Thor where Thor either would be killed or, in killing Bor, would be banished.

During Siege, in the Loki one-shot, Loki gained dominance over Bor's valkyrie's whom Bor had cursed to live in death and hunger eternally for the souls of fallen Asgardians. By giving them to Mephisto, he bargained with Mephisto to give Hela a portion of Hell (not Hel) in which she could establish her new domain. Hela, of course, didn't know that in Loki's giving control of Bor's valkyrie's to Mephisto that Mephisto could have sport with Hela by killing off her charges.

To your question, there's no singular Hell realm. Add Pluto's Hades to the mix and you've got another version. There've been comics where I've seen Satan and Mephisto together, and Mephisto clearly was subservient to Satan. In others, like the recent Captain Britain Annual, some of these Netherwold rulers (Hela, Mephisto, Dormammu, others) all gather together.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #36
Primal
Batman

Thanx for the clarification guys.

So there are more "worlds" beyond the 9 worlds Asgardians claim exist.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote