Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-28-2019, 05:56 PM   #41
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

About 33 inch, the cm spec seems to be correct and 84,5 cm = 33,27 inch.
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:03 PM   #42
SONICobra
Batman

oh i see now the height in inches are both listed at 32" but the heigh in cm is different, looks like its a little over 32" with the gun lowered and a little over 33" with it raised

thanks

this is one gorgeous statue, im sure ill be able to get one of these some way or another closer to / after release. its either this or soundwave but everytime i look at this statue i cant stop thinking about how good it would look in my display...
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:11 PM   #43
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
im confused by the height on this, how tall is it without the gun raised?
Ha ha. Usually if you e-mail them then they will fix that. The Lobo statue was like that as well until I sent them a message asking for clarification.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:12 PM   #44
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

$150 more for some scrap.

They should have just included the art Print as the EX. They'll learn the hard way when their TF stuff sits because international fans can't purchase them. I'm working on getting the regular atm, I can't give any details yet but if I'm allowed to share the info on how to get this I'll post ASAP.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:16 PM   #45
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

That would be great. I'll get the art print as well... as soon as I know how to get OP.
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 07:15 PM   #46
eternalblue02

Alrighty. I've been chatting with Todd from Spec Fiction about the whole international TF BS. He has no problem getting this piece for people who want it. As far as I know he's going to put it up on his site later on this evening. I don't know which version or both. He's going to try and get it close to retail but he can't make any promises as this is more of a ask then something he planned to sell like his other stuff. The more people that purchase this from him the more it helps in reducing the shipping cost.

When I asked him about this the other day all I knew was it could be a little more than retail and shipping may take longer because he'd have to include it with other merchandise. Didn't say other specific P1 pieces for cargo. I highly suggest send him a message if you are interested and if you have any questions, especially if you are outside the US. I am saying word for word what he's told me, if something changes and you didn't contact him I'm not responsible.

I've already told him I'm all in on P1 B Soundwave it sounds like his generosity will carry over to that piece as well. If I don't see Optimus go up I'll poke him a bit.
Old 05-29-2019, 02:45 PM   #47
eternalblue02

Still waiting on what Spec Fiction's going to do... Here are a few Bumblebee movie concept videos while we wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyEUsFLlAqE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quRinQIcF_U
Old 05-29-2019, 04:09 PM   #48
eternalblue02

Regular is up on Spec Fiction. It is higher than P1 retail as I mentioned. At least the option is there.

https://www.specfictionshop.com/prod...ertron-edition
Old 05-29-2019, 05:01 PM   #49
SONICobra
Batman

thanks for your efforts bro!

i want to see soundwave before committing, i cant swing both of them although seeing optimus there just waiting to be ordered is tempting...

i find it strange that it has such a large es when it has such a small distribution allocation. im hoping they figure they will be able to ship internationally eventually
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 05:12 PM   #50
eternalblue02

No problem Sonic. I wanted to start somewhere that folks here can trust. I have a few sellers I could link but the mileage may vary. I trust them but I’d be embarrassed if someone here didn’t have a great experience.

When Soundwave goes up on P1 I’ll message Todd that there’s more interest then myself in it and we go from there. Here’s hoping they don’t make the mistake and have Ravage be the EX.

As for the distribution I think P1 isn’t bothered because all their Transformers sit after release for a bit but do eventually sell out. My take is they care about us outside of their region but got stuck in a corner due to the SS v. P1 issues. I trust they will solve this but without any communication beyond what they’ve told Chavez and myself it’s anyone’s guess.