Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-16-2018, 10:35 PM   #191
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddmania View Post
This taking too long, Starting to lose interest.... Anyone feeling the same?
Nope patience is golden and this next to the storm shadow will look great.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:48 PM   #192
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Nope. If the interest is not there and you have the EX on order, you should cancel and give that chance to another eager on the waitlist to get this.

When are we ever gonna see this detail, this size, this character, and this price (because of statue inflation) again. With the modest interest out there don't expect to see other companies jumping on a Joe bandwagon.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:11 PM   #193
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Nope but I am running out of space

To be honest, if PCS does a good job with their Animated Joes, I'll probably jump ship, P1 seems to have abandoned this license.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:04 PM   #194
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
Nope but I am running out of space

To be honest, if PCS does a good job with their Animated Joes, I'll probably jump ship, P1 seems to have abandoned this license.
I like PCS but if you check out their section it is a scary place of negativity. Customer service is killing those guys much less any hype on their pieces. Hope they can turn it around....

The top trending thread there is "Are you still buying from PCS..."
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 11:05 PM   #195
KELPIE
New Republic

Yeah, I know all about it.

You've just got to be patient with them.

I've had no issues with any of the Filmation He-Man stuff so I'll happily look at getting their TF and Joe stuff.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:53 AM   #196
MorganHunter
Doh!

Fascinating.
MorganHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:48 AM   #197
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
Yeah, I know all about it.

You've just got to be patient with them.

I've had no issues with any of the Filmation He-Man stuff so I'll happily look at getting their TF and Joe stuff.
Don’t want to step out the subject of the thread and talk about PCS and other characters, but I bought He-man mixed media from them and I regret it, by far the worst statue I’ve ever bought.
Never again will I buy from them.
oddmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:22 AM   #198
SONICobra
Batman

why would a statue being delayed make anyone lose interest in it? serious question because i never understood... i mean you still like the character right? and the statue? for a character like snake eyes its not like you have a ton of other options coming down the pipeline and even if there was would they be as epic as this? and those waiting for a pcs snake eyes, lolz... see you in 4+ years

ive wanted a large scale snake eyes for so long, i loved the comiquette but didnt like that it was 1/5 scale. i also remember there being a really bad ass custom sculpted by veritas that was pretty similar to the comiq i was always drooling over too. i dont mind P1 taking their time with this, just give me a bad ass statue at the quality i know theyre capable of and ill be happy
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:34 AM   #199
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
why would a statue being delayed make anyone lose interest in it? serious question because i never understood... i mean you still like the character right? and the statue? for a character like snake eyes its not like you have a ton of other options coming down the pipeline and even if there was would they be as epic as this? and those waiting for a pcs snake eyes, lolz... see you in 4+ years

ive wanted a large scale snake eyes for so long, i loved the comiquette but didnt like that it was 1/5 scale. i also remember there being a really bad ass custom sculpted by veritas that was pretty similar to the comiq i was always drooling over too. i dont mind P1 taking their time with this, just give me a bad ass statue at the quality i know theyre capable of and ill be happy
It's ok to wait but would be better to put a realistic release date from the start, all P1 pieces are going to be delayed multiple times and even when it's time you are probably gonna need to wait some months more because your statue is for example in the next batch.

Some collector are compulsive buyers, others just change their mind in all this time (that can be really a lot) and prefer to redirect the resources allocated for a specific delayed statue to another one.

Sideshow from this side is kind of reliable, even if there are some delays usually are not so long
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 01:28 PM   #200
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
Some collector are compulsive buyers, others just change their mind in all this time (that can be really a lot) and prefer to redirect the resources allocated for a specific delayed statue to another one.
that would be the only way that makes sense to me i guess. people say they "lose interest" but does that mean they lose interest in the character too? if this went up for order today, would they still not order it? i dont know, just has always seemed weird to me
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote