Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-12-2018, 04:18 PM   #8131
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
I just want them to send me my Hot Toys Rocket Raccoon that they charged me for yesterday. I can wait for Thanos.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:32 PM   #8132
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:32 PM   #8133
Wurmtongue
The Herculoids

LoL
Wurmtongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:15 PM   #8134
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Wow. Probably too late to make the change for Thanos. My order is locked for processing.
It's not too late. You can call them and tell them to ship all your orders with FedEx. They will notate your account.

FedEx is much better then UPS from all my shipping experiences.

Even if it's locked for processing they can still change it to FedEx if you tell them. When it's locked just means it's in payment processing and being processed to ship soon, but they will allow you to change to FedEx which I done in the past. You have to call them fast because if it's locked too long and don't do it right around the time they charge you they might not be able to change it, but even then a supervisor should be able to change the label if it's not shipped out yet.

It's all in how you ask
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:20 PM   #8135
CyborgHunter
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
It's not too late. You can call them and tell them to ship all your orders with FedEx. They will notate your account.

FedEx is much better then UPS from all my shipping experiences.
Opposite for me, I'll take UPS over FedEx. I guess it's who you personally have had bad experiences with and that would be FedEx for me.
CyborgHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:28 PM   #8136
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
Opposite for me, I'll take UPS over FedEx. I guess it's who you personally have had bad experiences with and that would be FedEx for me.
Yeah sorry to hear that. it depends on the area and from my experiences in South Florida FedEx is better..

UPS is horrible and no joke one time was looking out the window UPS arrived with a statue and was too lazy to walk all the way to the door. He seriously gave a gentle toss hitting the ground dropping maybe 2 feet.

I was so pissed because I wanted required signature for all my deliveries and he didn't even bother to knock on my door. Before I could run outside to yell at him he was already hopping back in the truck and drove off.

I can't remember if anything was broken inside from Tossing it, but still was very pissed about the delivery..

I have many horrible stories from UPS in my area and there holding facilities suck compared to FedEx, like another said in their post you can have your package held at any kinkos as well as most Walgreens now will hold your FedEx package too.

With FedEx holding my package a mile away from my crib allows me to never wait for packages all day and night. FedEx is just more convenient with better services they offer then UPS.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:35 PM   #8137
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
I just want them to send me my Hot Toys Rocket Raccoon that they charged me for yesterday. I can wait for Thanos.
Same thing with my Stormtrooper lsf order.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:36 PM   #8138
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

UPS can eat my a**. I hate them. Back when I lived in an apartment building, they used to leave all of the Signature Required pieces out in the main hallway. Anyone could have stolen them and I would have been ---- out of luck.

I've used FedEx for many years now, and have always had great service.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:36 PM   #8139
heykool69
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Called this morning. Mine is already charged and ready for shipping. Too late to change to FedEx.
heykool69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:45 PM   #8140
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
UPS can eat my a**. I hate them. Back when I lived in an apartment building, they used to leave all of the Signature Required pieces out in the main hallway. Anyone could have stolen them and I would have been ---- out of luck.

I've used FedEx for many years now, and have always had great service.

Same with me, UPS would leave without required Sig and I complained every time they did it but they never fixed the issue.

Especially, I tell Sideshow that there shipper boxes Should NOT SAY what the collectible is on the box and the whole world that sees the shipper box will know it's LSF or some expensive statue inside when they see the specific name written like Darth Vader PF on the box and they leave it at your front door to be stolen.

It makes more sense also for Sideshow to instead of writing the description on their shipper boxes to be more discrete by having a product number code they can scan on the box so it doesn't tell everyone what is inside, especially jealous delivery drivers that will read the description and intentionally treat it worse,..

Yes, there are evil drivers that do those things and it's best not to have the description on our shipper boxes.

When they scan the box code it will show up as what's inside to make it easy on them but I never felt comfortable having the full details all over the box because it only makes it more tempting to steal when you know what's inside or toss it a few more times because the delivery person is hating on you out of jealousy.