Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-19-2019, 04:25 PM   #91
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Brick and mortar aren't immune to these costs, they add it to the base price.
I’ve heard that stores in Europe can be quite expensive, but here the major Australian reseller gets the regular pieces at somewhat reasonable prices. For example in order to get the Ex for the AK Catwoman direct from Sideshow, it would cost me an additional not so insubstantial amount on top of what I’m paying for the regular locally. So while the store isn’t exactly a store front, but more of a local online reseller there are major potential savings by buying locally for me. It’s pretty much the biggest/only reseller here so it probably has economies of scale and they probably save a bundle with having everything shipped via container ship.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 10:03 AM   #92
Mooste
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparda View Post
Irecently made a FB post about this on Radd Titan. Sc started working with DHL around June. They first accepted the 9703 code until around mid November, when a serious pain in the ass customs officer notified DHL they should no longer accept the code and instead charge the code equal for toys...

Making customs go from 6% to 21%+ 6% + 2%. FFS... He also notified them they had wrongly charged 37 previous cases... So might be that a bill is still on it's way.

Doubting to switch to Fedex, yet I'm unsure if they don't charge the 30% already (Belgium).
Is that not a thing of the past due to the EU - Japan trade agreement?
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote