Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 05-07-2023, 08:22 PM   #11
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
This piece is gonna be a serious financial commitment. I think IS said their Disney pieces are limited to only 100 worldwide which is a bit insane.
I guess this would be a first?

Of all the Iron Studios statues I've previously purchased, there has never been a numbered edition on the base.
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 11:41 AM   #12
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabin23 View Post
I guess this would be a first?

Of all the Iron Studios statues I've previously purchased, there has never been a numbered edition on the base.
It's still pretty vague, because the way I look at it, they are releasing multiple different versions of these Disney 100 statues, but only 1 version (limited to 100) will include the special commemorative plaque on the base. That is the limited to 100 part. I'm sure there will be many more of the non commemorative plaque version. So a bit misleading if you think you are getting a "rare" statue. You are not. Here's the wording from IS site:

Quote:
Iron Studios will also release the statue in a regular version "Beauty and the Beast ? Disney 100th ? Disney Classics ? Art Scale 1/10", with Belle and her pair dancing over a base that reminds the ballroom floor of Beast?s castle. And the limited statue "Beauty and the Beast 100 Years ? Disney 100th ? Disney Classics ? Art Scale 1/10?, with the couple in love dancing on a similar base of the palace?s floor, followed by another extremely decorated silver base with a celebratory front plaque of Disney?s 100th anniversary, a more than special item for fans and collectors to celebrate and take part on the centenary, made in a limited edition with only 100 units available.
This is also up for pre-order, and way less than I thought. The Deluxe is $800, regular is $250.

Looks like the regular version with limited Disney 100 plaque base is $350, so $100 more. Not sure on the Deluxe with plaque if that is a version available or not?

Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 06:17 AM   #13
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
It's still pretty vague, because the way I look at it, they are releasing multiple different versions of these Disney 100 statues, but only 1 version (limited to 100) will include the special commemorative plaque on the base. That is the limited to 100 part. I'm sure there will be many more of the non commemorative plaque version. So a bit misleading if you think you are getting a "rare" statue. You are not. Here's the wording from IS site:

This is also up for pre-order, and way less than I thought. The Deluxe is $800, regular is $250.

Looks like the regular version with limited Disney 100 plaque base is $350, so $100 more. Not sure on the Deluxe with plaque if that is a version available or not?

Is the special 100 plaque base only available directly through Iron Studios?

I put a PO on the Deluxe at Timewalker (before I saw your post).

I don't see any mention of the limited base on TW, BBTS or SSC.
Old 05-09-2023, 08:28 AM   #14
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabin23 View Post
Is the special 100 plaque base only available directly through Iron Studios?

I put a PO on the Deluxe at Timewalker (before I saw your post).

I don't see any mention of the limited base on TW, BBTS or SSC.
You know I was wondering the same thing yesterday when I was posting those pictures, and I think that would be correct. No other vendor is selling the plaque version besides Iron Studios that I am aware of.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 05:27 PM   #15
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
You know I was wondering the same thing yesterday when I was posting those pictures, and I think that would be correct. No other vendor is selling the plaque version besides Iron Studios that I am aware of.
You're right, seems like you need to buy direct from Iron Studios to get the special 100 base.

Weird that they don't offer the same 100 base for the DX (only standard). Product description should be clearer.

I guess the DX statues would be unnecessarily large if it had 2 bases (regular base and the 100 base on the bottom).

I just PO'd Lion King Pride Rock DX.