Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-09-2023, 10:48 PM   #151
bladou20
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I?ll contact eBay and see if they can remove it.
I don't think they will. I had one bad experience as a seller on e-bay. I sold a book. The buyer claimed it was damaged. He never reached out to me. Just left me negative feedback.

I later saw that he had it up for sale on Amazon. He described it as being in great shape with no issues. I talked to e-bay and even gave them screen grabs of the book on Amazon. They didn't care.

E-bay no longer allows a seller to leave negative feedback for buyers. They claim they do that so that buyers feel more comfortable leaving honest feedback without fear of getting negative feedback in return.

I've read on the seller forums that it is recommended to just leave a comment like your seller did. I would be curious to see what happens though.
bladou20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 02:07 PM   #152
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
So, me and the seller are unable to leave each other negative feedback because eBay stepped in and resolved the issue......but did the seller let that stop them? OH HELL NO, IT DID NOT. Just found this today.

I mean it is a positive number.....should I contact eBay to have it removed? LOL
I absolutely would contact eBay and have that removed. You can't let someone "trojan horse" a negative, false comment in positive feedback. And if eBay refuses, I would literally quit eBay on the spot and never visit that site again.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 07:03 PM   #153
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

It took a little bit of time, eBay cannot or will not remove the "False Positive" feedback entry, but they can remove the text from the entry. Now it is just plain positive. Hopefully this is the end of all this craziness.

jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 07:49 PM   #154
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Great, now you've gone and done it! Prepare to have a police report filed for falsifying feedback vis-a-vis sales of plastic goods. That'll land you in hot water if ever you plan to visit the Principality of Monaco, I tell you what!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 08:46 PM   #155
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Great, now you've gone and done it! Prepare to have a police report filed for falsifying feedback vis-a-vis sales of plastic goods. That'll land you in hot water if ever you plan to visit the Principality of Monaco, I tell you what!

That made me almost spit out my soda.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:19 PM   #156
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
I took a little bit of time, eBay cannot or will not remove the "False Positive" feedback entry, but they can remove the text from the entry. Now it is just plain positive. Hopefully this is the end of all this craziness.

Great news. The best part about this is it now looks like that moron gave you positive feedback now. I'm sure that is bugging the living hell out of him.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:29 PM   #157
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
It took a little bit of time, eBay cannot or will not remove the "False Positive" feedback entry, but they can remove the text from the entry. Now it is just plain positive. Hopefully this is the end of all this craziness.

Nooooo!!!! I am not ready for this fun little novel to be over. Write him and tell him thanks for the positive feedback and that ebay fixed it to say what he meant to say.
Now, where is that stirring the pot emoji....
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:40 PM   #158
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Great news. The best part about this is it now looks like that moron gave you positive feedback now. I'm sure that is bugging the living hell out of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Nooooo!!!! I am not ready for this fun little novel to be over. Write him and tell him thanks for the positive feedback and that ebay fixed it to say what he meant to say.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 08:15 AM   #159
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post

Old 06-14-2023, 11:27 AM   #160
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I might be picking up this thread depending on the outcome. I also collect seltzer bottles and just bought two from a seller in Florida. I got them today and both were broke. One shattered and one broken at the top. They were delivered by Fed Ex. I am upset because one is purple and one is an amber orange color, both of which are head to come by. I have contacted the seller to initiate a return and have heard nothing yet (but I just sent the return/refund emails a few minutes ago). I am hoping that it goes smooth.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0726.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	162449   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0727.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	162450  
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote