Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-22-2023, 09:04 PM   #411
craigcliff1
Zot

I went on Group Ant had stated Cammy then Rose, but from what now stated it's Juri. Id think he was working on Rose when he wrote Cammy then Rose.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 09:35 PM   #412
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Well that is wonderful news for me! I must have forgotten over the years. Their SFV swimsuit line has been pretty consistent looking so I hope they slowly keep tackling it. Sakura's swimsuit is really cute in that game and I'm not too happy with how PCS previous Sakura looked so I'd like to see her. Kolin deserves it too and Poison 100% should get it. I feel like I'm the only person who likes Falke and Seth, but I want them too.

Juri, Rose, Sakura, Seth, Lucia, Akira, Kolin, Falke, Ibuki, Poison. These are the ones from V that aren't in the swimsuit line yet, though Juri is for sure happening and hopefully Rose wasn't cancelled.

Elena wasn't even in V so I wonder if some of the other SF3 females like Makoto have a chance to sneak into the line. I think they would need to get Capcom to draft up a design for a summer costume for Makoto. Off the top of my head she didn't have one in IV. I wonder if Capcom would let them come up with their own costumes. Would be cool to see Viper included as well.

Just wishful thinking Maybe one day the swimsuit line can be like the 1/4th counterpart to the Street Jam line. Imagine twenty + SF ladies and some giant beach diorama.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 11:46 PM   #413
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I doubt PCS could create their own costumes. Would have to come from Capcom or Udon.

I'm sure the only reason Elena was done (from outside SFV) was because her costume was basically already a swimsuit.

The only other lady that moves the needle for me is Kimberly. But only Udon's swimsuit and art. Her game model is garbage. Her face looks like a CG Pixar-type caricature abomination.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 12:20 AM   #414
Straken-SWE
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I doubt PCS could create their own costumes. Would have to come from Capcom or Udon.

I'm sure the only reason Elena was done (from outside SFV) was because her costume was basically already a swimsuit.

The only other lady that moves the needle for me is Kimberly. But only Udon's swimsuit and art. Her game model is garbage. Her face looks like a CG Pixar-type caricature abomination.
Straken-SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 01:34 AM   #415
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Yeah she looks horrible in game
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 11:44 AM   #416
craigcliff1
Zot

asked Ant he stated Juri then Rose
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 09:48 AM   #417
No1
The Avengers

ALL new SF6 girls are pure garbage !!

A big masculine woman that looks more strong than Zang
A tall, ugly, ridiculous and clumsy girl that dance ballet
These horrible Kimberley and Lily
And the guys are just forgetble

All disposable that no one will care on a future SF7

Capcom golden age for characters are wayyyyy gone, the artists from 80's and 90's was the best, just see that in SF6 there's only ONE character that's not from SF2 (Jury)

No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 11:00 AM   #418
MrYac
Hercules

It’s a pretty unimpressive cast for me, still holding out hope Ryu gets a 1-armed fighting style after all these years.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 11:58 AM   #419
VILE GUILE
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
ALL new SF6 girls are pure garbage !!

A big masculine woman that looks more strong than Zang
A tall, ugly, ridiculous and clumsy girl that dance ballet
These horrible Kimberley and Lily
And the guys are just forgetble

All disposable that no one will care on a future SF7

Capcom golden age for characters are wayyyyy gone, the artists from 80's and 90's was the best, just see that in SF6 there's only ONE character that's not from SF2 (Jury)

Yeah I agree with you 100%... SF6 is complete woke crap. Did you even see the tranny announcer? I'm passing on SF6 completely. They ain't getting my cash. They can kiss my a$s...
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 07:00 PM   #420
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Well, let's see.

https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wik...ble_characters

Alpha introduced 20 new characters, and I like 4 of them.
III - 16 new, like 5
IV - 11 new, like 4
V - 16 new, like 2
6 (so far) - 7 new, like 2 (not including World Tour character Bosch (whom I like), and recent easter eggs from a Capcom video show what looks like a new martial arts 'master' character, that I love the looks of so far.)

V is the BIG dud for me, and I always thought it was III, before laying it all out like this. While I agree on Manon and Marisa (design would've looked so cool as a dude), I'm liking it overall so far. A.K.I. might be good too.

Also, DAMND is coming, and being a Final Fight fan, he looks cool.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote