Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 06-09-2023, 08:36 AM   #21
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
i just got around to watching the season last week, was curious what you fine folks thought of the finale. overall i liked it, dragged a bit with way too much time on Keely and her rather pointless work story and frankly not enough Ted, but enjoyed it more than i didn't so all in all a fantastic series.
I agree...way too much time spent on Keely's business. Overall I enjoyed it all very much. Not the most memorable finale but they did a good job wrapping it all up.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 10:55 PM   #22
MrYac
Hercules

I wish a bit more time was spent on Ted and Nate as that just seemed to be resolved without Ted at all.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 12:01 AM   #23
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
way too much time spent on Keely's business
Keely is so adorable...and hot <--- my profound take on the season
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 12:41 AM   #24
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Keely is so adorable...and hot <--- my profound take on the season
she could've been that with a storyline that actually added something though. nothing about her plot made any damn sense, why would an essentially one woman show need investors especially when said woman is already rich, why would said investor send staff to the company and hang out in the building and have the power to just pull funding on an whim thus shuttering the business. it was all so dumb and Jack wasn't the least bit amusing either.
Old 06-14-2023, 06:36 AM   #25
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

I binge watched this entire series. I enjoyed most of it but found the propaganda to be annoying. Just a quick line nearly every episode, noticeable by binge watching. Also noticeable were several nods to the Wizard of Oz. Start with Ted being in a strange land and not in Kansas anymore.
Season 3 was the weakest season and was light on anything to do with Ted. Too many side stories. Overall, Nate the great was my favorite character but his hate for Ted felt forced. Lastly, Michelle does not deserve Ted.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 03:22 PM   #26
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
I binge watched this entire series. I enjoyed most of it but found the propaganda to be annoying. Just a quick line nearly every episode, noticeable by binge watching. Also noticeable were several nods to the Wizard of Oz. Start with Ted being in a strange land and not in Kansas anymore.
Season 3 was the weakest season and was light on anything to do with Ted. Too many side stories. Overall, Nate the great was my favorite character but his hate for Ted felt forced. Lastly, Michelle does not deserve Ted.
i agree with most of this. especially the Michelle part, to hell with her.
Old 06-14-2023, 04:25 PM   #27
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Propaganda huh? I?ve just started watching season 1. Good show so far not spectacular but worth watching. If it?s political or social propaganda that might taint the show for me.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 05:53 PM   #28
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Propaganda huh? I?ve just started watching season 1. Good show so far not spectacular but worth watching. If it?s political or social propaganda that might taint the show for me.
eh, i wouldn't go that far. they slip in some lefty nonsense from time to time as background talk but Sam's storylines are sadly relegated to being social justice mouthpiece nonsense that does nothing for the story, but fortunately he doesn't tend to get much screentime for his crap.
Old 06-14-2023, 07:39 PM   #29
Mister H
Gen 13

So in line with The Office and the Hilary Swank debate, I have a question: Rebecca - Hot or Not?

Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 08:21 PM   #30
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
So in line with The Office and the Hilary Swank debate, I have a question: Rebecca - Hot or Not?
this one needs some context, when i thought she was in her 60s i would've said looks great for her age when i learned she wasn't even 50 she lost me.