Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-29-2022, 02:34 AM   #11
robtion
Doh!

Yep I'm 90+ hrs in, it's a great game.

I have played all of the From Software games since the original Demon's Souls and this is on par with the rest of them.

Bloodborne is still my favourite for the Lovecraft atmosphere and transforming weapons but Elden Ring is great.
robtion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 10:51 AM   #12
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post

I?m glad you found that free time. LMAO

I will say I?m right there with you..I was originally never a fan of the Souls games, just frustratingly hard and so linear. This however is awesome. Loving this so far. I?m only 25 hours in so I got a long ways to go..but definitely one of my favorite games. So satisfying when you level up and then go back and destroy the same boss who one hit you a levels ago. I?d give this an easy 9/10..could use a little tweak here and there but definitely worth the price of admission.
I've been crazy, playing into the early mornings and then getting up a few hours later for work. This game is addictive. 😀 190+ hrs now. I have to take a break from it. You're at a good part of the game, 25 hrs, you can do most of the NPCs questline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtion View Post
Yep I'm 90+ hrs in, it's a great game.

I have played all of the From Software games since the original Demon's Souls and this is on par with the rest of them.

Bloodborne is still my favourite for the Lovecraft atmosphere and transforming weapons but Elden Ring is great.
I like Bloodborne too but I find this game is just at another level. There is so much to do, so many areas to explore. I missed a lot of places and sub bosses in the earlier maps, so finding those now. Also, doing some of the NPC quests. There are so many. Some I can't do because I've gone to far in the game.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 05:50 AM   #13
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I've been crazy, playing into the early mornings and then getting up a few hours later for work. This game is addictive. �� 190+ hrs now. I have to take a break from it. You're at a good part of the game, 25 hrs, you can do most of the NPCs questline.
Yep that’s what everyone is telling me..so that’s my next goal….well except for the one NPC I killed..can’t finish that one..lol , Hit one guy by accident and he kept chasing me down, so he had to go. Unfortunately all I got was his Katana..all my friends got so much more from him. Oh well.
Still loving this game.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 07:30 PM   #14
Y3E
Gen 13

Dang, too bad you had to kill the npc. If you could have gotten away, you could have absolve yourself of any sins at a specific place.
Old 04-12-2022, 09:09 PM   #15
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Dang, too bad you had to kill the npc. If you could have gotten away, you could have absolve yourself of any sins at a specific place.
Yeah..found the place to Absolve myself..but much too late..
Old 04-26-2022, 11:48 PM   #16
Frankierock
Omega Red

Ok so now 70 hours in and I still feel like there is sooooo much more to see. Still loving this game. So addictive , I haven’t played anything else.
Old 04-27-2022, 11:19 AM   #17
Y3E
Gen 13

I finished the game and I am still finding places I missed. Almost 300 hrs now but I have been helping friends.

Fantastic game, just fantastic.

I bought Horizon 2 and want to play it but I keep coming back to this game.
Old 05-05-2022, 10:32 AM   #18
Xenoex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Just finished the game last night. Brilliant overall, just like Bloodborne, Sekiro, Dark souls etc. Ranni's questline alone is worth the price of this game hehe It's the most complex, satisfying and cool NPC questline out of all their games so far, imo. "I see. Quite the sleuth, aren't we?" "Oh? A dogged fellow, aren't we?" "I will not brook disobedience in this matter." I love that old English!
Xenoex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 02:20 PM   #19
adee
Green Arrow

I had to walk away for a bit. I’m 105 and can’t get past the Fire giant. He’s wiping the floor with me.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 09:35 PM   #20
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
I had to walk away for a bit. I?m 105 and can?t get past the Fire giant. He?s wiping the floor with me.
Honestly that’s what makes me love this game..for that Boss who beats my @$$ for a good while..I can and will just walk away, do some more quests and come back stronger - Then As the Rock would say “layeth the Smacketh down on his Candy @$$”- .
The feeling of accomplishment of finally winning is worth the torture at times.