Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 04-13-2023, 02:17 AM   #421
Amanasaur
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Has anyone heard anything from Popcultcha about this? Ive been trying to get updates but they rarely get back
Amanasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 05:15 AM   #422
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanasaur View Post
Has anyone heard anything from Popcultcha about this? Ive been trying to get updates but they rarely get back
They are still waiting to hear back from ECC situation on when they will get their stock. I had an email stating that so I contacted ECC and they said that they will have them soon but I need to stay up to date with popculture, but I explained to ECC that they know nothing about the situation of when they will get their stock and ECC have not communicated at all.
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 12:26 PM   #423
Amanasaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
They are still waiting to hear back from ECC situation on when they will get their stock. I had an email stating that so I contacted ECC and they said that they will have them soon but I need to stay up to date with popculture, but I explained to ECC that they know nothing about the situation of when they will get their stock and ECC have not communicated at all.
Hmm thats a bit strange since the stocks been rolling out in other regions for quiet sometime now. Would've though it would atleast be on the ship by now.
Old 04-13-2023, 01:08 PM   #424
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Hmm thats a bit strange since the stocks been rolling out in other regions for quiet sometime now. Would've though it would atleast be on the ship by now.
I said the same thing no answer back.
Old 04-13-2023, 11:05 PM   #425
Amanasaur

Quote:
I said the same thing no answer back.
Should we be concerned? haha. ECC and Popcultha are both really established companies but if it was another company I'd be concerned.
Old 04-14-2023, 03:40 AM   #426
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Should we be concerned? haha. ECC and Popcultha are both really established companies but if it was another company I'd be concerned.
They did state to me in the email that I can have the deposit back or wait so even if it goes south at least I still get the deposit back.
Old 04-14-2023, 12:32 PM   #427
Amanasaur

Quote:
They did state to me in the email that I can have the deposit back or wait so even if it goes south at least I still get the deposit back.
Yeah Consumer laws are pretty good with that in Aus but more concerned about not getting the statue
Old 04-15-2023, 03:40 AM   #428
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Yeah Consumer laws are pretty good with that in Aus but more concerned about not getting the statue
True but lets look at it another way if it comes to that, down the line you can always put that cash towards another statue or wait for another company to make a Rex statue again as I'm sure it will happen and they will better it as well.
Old 04-16-2023, 10:29 AM   #429
Amanasaur

Quote:
True but lets look at it another way if it comes to that, down the line you can always put that cash towards another statue or wait for another company to make a Rex statue again as I'm sure it will happen and they will better it as well.
That is true although I do worry the Jurassic renaissance that we got in the last 7-8 years as collectors is coming to an end with no new Movies for the time being.
Old 04-16-2023, 10:31 AM   #430
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
That is true although I do worry the Jurassic renaissance that we got in the last 7-8 years as collectors is coming to an end with no new Movies for the time being.
Trust if a company can sell out certain products and make so much money off them they will continue to bring more of the same products as the market is there.