Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-13-2016, 01:26 PM   #521
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
OK. First...the website maintenance thing. Now this. I think it's clear now that you are pretty new to collecting PCS.

That's what worries me.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:28 PM   #522
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

I hope that the sales for Mileena are good so that there's a better chance of Jade.

I have a friend who would be very interested in a 1:3 MK9 Jade.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 01:47 AM   #523
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

I feel a 1/3 Jade is not needed... She wont do well because many collectors were having a tough time justifying getting both Kitana and Mileena having the same sculpted bodies and space restraints. I think that their would not be enough people wanting Jade with the same body nor would it be logical for PCS to make her in a new sculpt due to her not being in such high demand to collectors compared to more popular characters.

Die hard collectors will get her, but I cant see an ES 300 of Jade doing well at all. She is not as popular as Kitana or Mileena. It was ok for Jade to release the way she did in the Klassic 1/4 series.

Collectors are looking forward to 1/3 Goro..

I think Sonya Blade or Kung Lao as a 1/3 is more popular then Jade being made into one.

I think even Shang Tsung 1/3 is a better choice then Jade.

Maybe Jerry can do a small production run of 50 Jades using Kitana/Mileenas body, but not sure it would be worth the hassel to make so low of an ES.

I think PCS made the right move by releasing Kitana and Mileena first to follow with Goro. I dont think 3 lady Ninjas in a row are as popular as the 3 Ninjas. Kitana I think is favored the best out of the 3, followed by Mileena and then Jade. Jade is just, eeeh ok compared to the 3rd Ninja (Reptile) is Amazing and very popular.

Shao Kahn is wanted as a 1/3, but I feel if PCS does him it will be further down the line because that will have to be another project Jerry wants to do for passion with more risk..

A 1/3 of Shao Kahn is a little risky because it will have to be Goro size or bigger making it very expensive for many collectors.

I feel PCS is testing the waters with the 1/3 Goro and maybe if he does well, then Shao can be more of a reality In the future.. Also, the new 1/4 Shao should come out before a 1/3 Shao can be considered.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 03:56 PM   #524
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Yeah I'm still on the fence with Mileena because of the identical pose. I'd probably have jumped on it if she had different arm positions at least.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 01:27 AM   #525
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Yeah I'm still on the fence with Mileena because of the identical pose. I'd probably have jumped on it if she had different arm positions at least.

I think Mileena is amazing! I love Kitana more, but for these 2 having the same pose is ok in this circumstance because you can look at it like Mileena is a identicle clone from Kitana and that they have the same victory pose or stance they are in. Its not so bad and I feel if it was 3 ladies with the same sculpt would be too much even though it worked well with the 3 Ninjas.

Plus, if you display the 3 Ninjas centered and then have a lady on each side of them will look great and when they are further apart the identicle sculpt becomes less apparent. Plus Mileena has 2 sick head sculpts as well as Kitana giving them there unique looks.

There are many display options and having these 2 sisters together is a must.. I look at it like they are mirror images, but Mileena is the evil clone experiment gone wrong and Kitana is a Heavenly Goddess.
Old 12-15-2016, 03:33 PM   #526
KoRnKombat
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I think I got an AP this time, fingers crossed. I really hope so, I've been trying for awhile now and this has to be my favorite piece to date. Hopefully we will get emails soon...
KoRnKombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:21 PM   #527
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Yea, i probably wouldn't go for a Jade at this point if its the same pose but mostly cause I want a Sonya Blade mk9 in 1/3. Its her and Miranda from Mass Effect that I've been waiting for years for a statue but nobody ever makes one.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:17 AM   #528
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnKombat View Post
I think I got an AP this time, fingers crossed. I really hope so, I've been trying for awhile now and this has to be my favorite piece to date. Hopefully we will get emails soon...

What was your timestamp?
Old 12-17-2016, 04:25 PM   #529
CallMeTheDoctor
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I'm all for Jade. MK9 outfit, hell yeah!
CallMeTheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 08:01 AM   #530
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi Jerry. I know PCS is very busy, but I was wondering if the AP emails have been sent out for Mileena? Thanks