Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

» Spotlight
DGK Tweeterhead Batman Exclusive DGK Diamond Select Premier Black Panther Statue DGK Kotobukiya ArtFX Spiderman & Venom 1:6 Statues Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2019, 04:36 PM   #21
Harbinger176
Justice League
 
Harbinger176's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I have to say that I don't think you are all prepared for the amount of love that is going into this. I think it's safe to say that you didn't realized that you wanted a Cheetah statues, until you see this. Wow! And yes you'll have to wait until SDCC
I've been wanting a Cheetah statue ever since TH announced this line. She's my favorite villainess and always felt one of the most underrated characters in DC.

Always preferred Alex Ross's take on Cheetah since it seems a more realistic version to me. But I'll take anything TH throws at us--Priscilla Rich, Barbara Minerva, or Deborah Domaine or even all of them.

Your comment has got me really intrigued now. If you're going to Comic-Con please post pics or video on this. Thanks.
Harbinger176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:42 PM   #22
grphyx1
Defenders
 
grphyx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger176 View Post
I've been wanting a Cheetah statue ever since TH announced this line. She's my favorite villainess and always felt one of the most underrated characters in DC.

Always preferred Alex Ross's take on Cheetah since it seems a more realistic version to me. But I'll take anything TH throws at us--Priscilla Rich, Barbara Minerva, or Deborah Domaine or even all of them.

Your comment has got me really intrigued now. If you're going to Comic-Con please post pics or video on this. Thanks.
I will not be in attendance for that we have to rely on the super studly nearmint and his youtube channel secret sanctuary

Pretty sure Chad has said it was "Priscilla Rich of course" in one of his shows.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 06:10 PM   #23
AlexT
The Avengers
 
AlexT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 674
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 06:14 PM   #24
AlexT
The Avengers
 
AlexT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I will not be in attendance
Thatís BS...(jk)
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 06:23 PM   #25
Harbinger176
Justice League
 
Harbinger176's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I will not be in attendance for that we have to rely on the super studly nearmint and his youtube channel secret sanctuary

Pretty sure Chad has said it was "Priscilla Rich of course" in one of his shows.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
Harbinger176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 07:02 PM   #26
NorthernLadMSP
Deadpool
Adamantium Member
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 19,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I have to say that I don't think you are all prepared for the amount of love that is going into this. I think it's safe to say that you didn't realized that you wanted a Cheetah statues, until you see this. Wow! And yes you'll have to wait until SDCC
Super excited to see her.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 06:06 AM   #27
French Cancan
Luke Cage
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: France
Posts: 1,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post


French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 07:08 AM   #28
grphyx1
Defenders
 
grphyx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post


Ha. You're so silly. Ah luv it
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 07:23 AM   #29
jeremydmc
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
Adamantium Member
 
jeremydmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,969
Cannot wait!!!!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 08:39 AM   #30
omigeo
Teen Titans
 
omigeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,766
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com