Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-11-2015, 12:41 PM   #1
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

How long does it take for replacements? Absolutely ridiculous!

I know Jerry has 2 customer service reps but how long does it really take to get replacement parts? Ssc responds back and usually ships out replacements within 7 business days. PCS 7 weeks and still nothing??

Maybe it's best they hire additional CSR if they can't handle the load. Very frustrated by the lack of urgency by PCS! IMO, they need to fix this as I am getting a little PO.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 02:01 PM   #2
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Took nearly 2 months for my Skeletor skull replacement.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 03:29 PM   #3
dao2
Cyclops

It's been explained but they wait on replacements until all of them have shipped. This is so people who get theirs earlier aren't the only ones that get a shot at replacements and people who receive it later don't (like with SS, I'm sure you've been told "oh we've run out of replacements" cause your in Canada and everyone in the US got it first and was able to ask for a replacement).
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 02:57 PM   #4
halfamazing
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
It's been explained but they wait on replacements until all of them have shipped. This is so people who get theirs earlier aren't the only ones that get a shot at replacements and people who receive it later don't (like with SS, I'm sure you've been told "oh we've run out of replacements" cause your in Canada and everyone in the US got it first and was able to ask for a replacement).
Can vouch for this because same thing happened with my Dhalsim. I got confirmation that I'll be getting a replacement and after more than 3 months of waiting they told me they ran out of replacements. And I know of at least 2 people from the US that submitted claims after I did and got replacements.

Admittedly this was around the time CS was transitioning to new staff but it was still frustrating
halfamazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 04:42 PM   #5
dao2
Cyclops

I'd imagine they give replacements to the worst damaged pieces and hope that the lesser damage will take a small refund and fix it themselves. They do have a limited number after all. Every company runs out of replacements sometimes unfortunately :/
Old 12-12-2015, 05:46 PM   #6
VS1976

It's BS you have to wait 2 to 3 months for replacements and u might not even get it. Fuk'n if there are future issues with PCS, then I'm done with this company. There is no way it should take more then 4 weeks and I'm being generous when it comes replacements.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 08:48 PM   #7
jye318

It's take forever , I been ask many many time, called them to get answer but no exact answer . They just ask me to wait .
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 09:51 PM   #8
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
It's BS you have to wait 2 to 3 months for replacements and u might not even get it. Fuk'n if there are future issues with PCS, then I'm done with this company. There is no way it should take more then 4 weeks and I'm being generous when it comes replacements.
It's cause they take too long to ship, especially right now cause they have so much ---- backed up. It is unfortunate ;p I'm sure they want it to change and will try to make it do so but I wouldn't count on it.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:44 PM   #9
Abrissbirne
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Makes me never want to get a PCS piece. Seriously.
Abrissbirne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 12:48 AM   #10
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I am still waiting for my jade arm replacement, after an initial email from PCS "Carbon McCoy" stating this is totally unacceptable and they will followup with factory "QA guy" to find out what happen and get on replacement... there is nothing.

Only response was ask me to wait until they finish shipping all the Jade statues out, and that was a month ago. case 7540

Just so tired dealing with all this ****, after paying good money and waiting years and checking/tracking to see if they shipped (pcs just refuse to upload the god damn tracking number to paypal or send an email consistently) and ultimately get it only to find this kind of QC issues.

Sometime i really wonder if it's worth it anymore to deal with PCS constant bs for some video game statues, with so many companies offering high quality options nowadays.

gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote