Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-30-2015, 05:17 PM   #1
sababun
A day without sunshine is like... night.

For JERRY - shin akuma bust order

I open this new thread hoping that Jerry can read it, as i have already written in the "PCS Customer Service" thread many times and the customer service never answer to my emails regarding this statue.
I hope Jerry can check for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sababun View Post
Hi Jerry,
i paid all the payments and the shipping quote for both Akuma bust and Shin Akuma bust but i received only the Akuma bust.
I finished to pay the last payment and the shipping quote for Shin Akuma bust on 22 of September, i replied to the customer service's email and i attached all the paypal payments, but i haven't received an answer.
Can you check this?
Quote:
Hi Jerry,

I haven't yet received any answer from customer service about my Shin Akuma Bust, i finished to pay it on September.
I have just sent another email.
Quote:
Really i don't know what to do, i haven't received any answer about Shin Akuma bust and i finished to pay it on September, i attached all paypal payments.
Considering also that i'm still waiting an answer for the problems about Reptile and Shao kahn, it has gone almost two years.
The customer service doesn't answer to my emails, Jerry can i have an answer?
Quote:
I have to up my post, i haven't yet received any answer.
Someone can help me to contact Jerry?
Quote:
Can i open a new thread hoping that Jerry read my post?
the customer service has never answered to my emails about my Shin Akuma bust.
it's has gone more than two months from when i have finished to pay it, and everyone have already received ther bust.
sababun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:00 PM   #2
dao2
Cyclops

sorry to hear you are having issues, emails are generally preferred because it leaves a "paper trail" but if you have no other options you can try giving them a call. Look at you paypal payments and there is a phone number (I don't want to post the number online so they get spammed by ads :<).
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:17 PM   #3
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Someone else already advised that in the 'cs' thread. Even provided the phonenumber. But sababun is in Italy and already stated that it would be difficult for him.

Anyway, good luck guy, surely jerry will take care of you.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:21 PM   #4
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Worst part about PCSTOYS I'm still awaiting new reptile base among other things not one has been addressed .... Getting really sick of their customer service so we're not ordering much anymore! Too much of hassle and time wasted !

Good luck ,

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:26 PM   #5
DiegoLeo
Frackin!

I'm waiting on a new Balrog base for my Robe version. They told me that I have to wait for all Balrog orders to ship out before they can address my broken base. It does not make sense to me unless they are hoping that someone doesn't pay for their robe and they can then ship me another.

Either way, its going to be up to me to stay on top of it, because I don't trust PCS's customer service to address it.
DiegoLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:58 PM   #6
sababun

Guys i think that PCS will come towards us.
They are growing more and more, but the customer service is one of the first thing to improve, too much time hoping for an answer after many emails, with all the risks that may result.
Old 11-30-2015, 06:59 PM   #7
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoLeo View Post
I'm waiting on a new Balrog base for my Robe version. They told me that I have to wait for all Balrog orders to ship out before they can address my broken base. It does not make sense to me unless they are hoping that someone doesn't pay for their robe and they can then ship me another.

Either way, its going to be up to me to stay on top of it, because I don't trust PCS's customer service to address it.
I actually prefer that they do this. The reason why they wait is to give everyone a fair shot at replacements. Say for example SS, they give out replacements on a first come first serve basis, but they don't always ship everything the same time and international customers are going to get theirs later. So what happens to those people? They're screwed :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 07:09 PM   #8
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
I open this new thread hoping that Jerry can read it, as i have already written in the "PCS Customer Service" thread many times and the customer service never answer to my emails regarding this statue.
I hope Jerry can check for me.
Do you have a case number ? If you sent an email you should have received and automated reply with a case number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Worst part about PCSTOYS I'm still awaiting new reptile base among other things not one has been addressed .... Getting really sick of their customer service so we're not ordering much anymore! Too much of hassle and time wasted !

Good luck ,

Sarah
I dont have any Reptile bases on the list. Were you dealing with Jim or Jess or Audrey ?

Case number ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoLeo View Post

Dao has it correct.

We have to prioritize as there are always a limited number of replacements. So if someone got a base that was broken in half we prioritize that ahead of one that is scratched.

Also, we dont have any room right now. Warehouse is jam packed and we have to ship stuff out to have room to access the replacements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I actually prefer that they do this. The reason why they wait is to give everyone a fair shot at replacements. |
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 07:23 PM   #9
sababun

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Do you have a case number ? If you sent an email you should have received and automated reply with a case number.
Jerry i haven't received an automated reply with a case number for this order, and i sent many emails for it, and the email i used is correct.
Can you help me?

Quote:
I dont have any Reptile bases on the list. Were you dealing with Jim or Jess or Audrey ?

Case number ?
Quote:
Really i don't know what to do, i haven't received any answer about Shin Akuma bust and i finished to pay it on September, i attached all paypal payments.
Considering also that i'm still waiting an answer for the problems about Reptile and Shao kahn, it has gone almost two years.
The customer service doesn't answer to my emails, Jerry can i have an answer?
Regarding Reptile and Shao Kahn, i dealt first with Audrey and then with Carolyn and Jess, i have some case numbers, if you can check also for them it will be much appreciated.
Old 11-30-2015, 07:30 PM   #10
DiegoLeo
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I actually prefer that they do this. The reason why they wait is to give everyone a fair shot at replacements. Say for example SS, they give out replacements on a first come first serve basis, but they don't always ship everything the same time and international customers are going to get theirs later. So what happens to those people? They're screwed :|
Sorry, not to sound like a jerk, but I don't see how that's my problem. I paid my money for an unbroken piece. In fact it looks like my base left the factory cracked was painted that way.

Quote:
Also, we dont have any room right now. Warehouse is jam packed and we have to ship stuff out to have room to access the replacements.
Jerry, thanks for your response. I don't like the wait, but I will.
DiegoLeo is offline   Reply With Quote