Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 05-04-2015, 09:27 PM   #3141
Tacheyon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
At this time due to licensing restrictions these pieces are not scheduled to be released in North America.
Thank you for the response. Sorry to hear that, I would've picked them up in a moments notice.
Tacheyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:19 AM   #3142
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

G'day Gonk! Has your team decided on who'll be made next after 1/6 ArtFX Flash? If it's Green Lantern, could you ask Kouei Matsumoto to sculpt Hal posed recharging his ring with a power battery (with LED light up feature, similar to Jim Lees art below), please?

Also since Star Wars Celebration, are there newly approved The Force Awakens products in the works? Like a 1/6 ArtFX statue of Kylo Ren perhaps?

Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 08:02 AM   #3143
Naru
Mephisto

G'day Gonk! Has your team decided on who'll be made next after 1/6 ArtFX Flash? If it's Green Lantern, could you ask Kouei Matsumoto to sculpt Hal posed recharging his ring with a power battery (with LED light up feature, similar to Jim Lees art below), please?

I concur, that would make an amazing pose and statue. Damn! That looks really good.
Wish the Flash looked even semi dynamic. That pose is just so..... Sigh
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:32 PM   #3144
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

1.) Will Wasp's hair be changed at all? Please, please say yes! It's too boyish right now and ruins the entire sculpt for me.

2.) Also, this is the first time I've ever been disappointed in Koto's packaging. My Batwoman arrived today and her hand rubbed against the front panel of the window box wearing off the paint on two of her fingers. Is this a known issue Koto? The photos don't show the extent of the damage, it's right down through to the white primer or PVC underneath.

UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 03:27 PM   #3145
king_marvel
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
1.) Will Wasp's hair be changed at all? Please, please say yes! It's too boyish right now and ruins the entire sculpt for me.

2.) Also, this is the first time I've ever been disappointed in Koto's packaging. My Batwoman arrived today and her hand rubbed against the front panel of the window box wearing off the paint on two of her fingers. Is this a known issue Koto? The photos don't show the extent of the damage, it's right down through to the white primer or PVC underneath.

I've had paint rubs on Kotos before. Its from one of two things the product shifting or poor package design.
I've had a couple of paint rubs on the ArtFX+ Justice League but not the others. It tends to happen on the ones that have plastic boxes. I haven't had any problems with the Star Wars or Avengers lines.
king_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 08:03 PM   #3146
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
I concur, that would make an amazing pose and statue. Damn! That looks really good. Wish the Flash looked even semi dynamic. That pose is just so..... Sigh
A light-up Green Lantern Corp logo base would be really ideal too but if we can only choose one feature then i vote for the bright lantern.

Well, the DC Trinity have dynamic flowing capes to convey movement. Maybe Koto can add detachable translucent lightning streaks as i mentioned in this thread http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...147384&page=10
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 12:40 AM   #3147
LABound
Justice League

When is the Anna Williams bishoujo scheduled for release in the US? I'm surprised Amazon does not have her for pre-order.
LABound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 01:42 AM   #3148
StringKeyRhythm
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Are there any plans to continue the Evangelion 1:6 pilot line? To expand on that, will we ever see Kotobukiya make a 1:6 scale Shinji? There are not enough figurines of this character in the market and I feel like Kotobukiya can capitalize on this.
StringKeyRhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:16 AM   #3149
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Koto Sabretooth fine art please and thank you.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:02 PM   #3150
zteinr
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by LABound View Post
When is the Anna Williams bishoujo scheduled for release in the US? I'm surprised Amazon does not have her for pre-order.
I think she is schedueled for june. BBTS have her up for preorder.
zteinr is offline   Reply With Quote