Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 07:48 PM   #892
Mammal
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I think you’d be surprised what the standard Detolf shelf can hold. I’ve had statues that weigh around 20lbs in mine for years, never had a problem. Over the years other’s here have done the same thing, same results. The only time I’ve seen a Detolf fail is when the internal frame was installed backwards. I would say, just to be safe, doubling up on the glass shelf if you’re going that heavy though.
I have seen that. I’m not worried at all about the glass breaking, but if one of the little welded points on the horizontal slats gives way, it would lead to the shelf collapsing.

For Tweeterhead stuff, the horizontal slats are too close anyway. I’ve got my shelves set at custom levels using U-Bolts.
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 12:02 PM   #893
jlaavenger
Blue Falcon

My Wonder Woman has the slit throat affliction. Solutions?
jlaavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 04:25 AM   #894
Sjb
Justice League

Decided to go with the XM Wonder Woman instead of Tweeterhead. Hoping it will mix in ok with the Tweeterhead line. I may just keep the Batman Tweeterhead line separate from an XM Justice League line.
Sjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:13 PM   #895
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjb View Post
Decided to go with the XM Wonder Woman instead of Tweeterhead. Hoping it will mix in ok with the Tweeterhead line. I may just keep the Batman Tweeterhead line separate from an XM Justice League line.
I'm not sure these lines can really be mix in with each other as their styles are pretty different.. XM's are highly detailed and TH's are a bit more comic book like
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 09:14 PM   #896
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaavenger View Post
My Wonder Woman has the slit throat affliction. Solutions?
Short of having someone putty the gap (locking you into one specific torso) and then sanding and painting it- I don't see anything else to be done.

But sanding that putty down would also present a huge hassle as the head angle tilt makes it a really tight area to get at under the jaw. Less so on the figures left side where the seam becomes more obvious.

After all the great photos you guys posted here I ended up canceling my cancellation. It was Augen's group photo of his collection that really pushed me over.

In that whole expanse of figures of all sizes, styles, and finish levels, the only one that really kept drawing my eye was this one. Out of all that's come up till now, it's the one that hits the image of this character I've always had in my mind's eye. Not perfect, but closer than anything else has come.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 11:43 PM   #897
Tushar
Hellboy

Guys, clear something up: are the bullet effects part of the Exclusive edition only or does the regular edition have them as well?
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:57 AM   #898
DCollector
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
Guys, clear something up: are the bullet effects part of the Exclusive edition only or does the regular edition have them as well?
The bullet switch outs are included in the regular edition. I have it and got it from Entertainment Earth. Is one of my favorite statues and the look is just amazing. The exclusive has the sword and shield that can be wielded.

The regular doesn't have the ES stamped on the bottom, but according to the shipper, it's capped at 769.
DCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:13 PM   #899
Tushar
Hellboy

Thanks DCollector.
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:28 PM   #900
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCollector View Post
The bullet switch outs are included in the regular edition. I have it and got it from Entertainment Earth. Is one of my favorite statues and the look is just amazing. The exclusive has the sword and shield that can be wielded.

The regular doesn't have the ES stamped on the bottom, but according to the shipper, it's capped at 769.
The Exclusive has the switch out bodice as well.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote