Old 02-18-2019, 01:22 PM   #871
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
About dang time!
I know, right

Thanks to everyone that cancelled theirs

BTW, good thing I waited a few days. Yesterday in the mail I got a $20 off (on anything on their site) coupon from Sideshow. Nothing extravagant, but $20 is $20.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:38 PM   #872
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Now we just await the shipping notices. They should come any day now.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:21 PM   #873
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Thanks! Honestly, I've done a 180 on the EX portrait. I hated it at first, but now after months of seeing pics and some video reviews, I feel it's a must.
I was pretty much the same. While I didn’t hate the Ex, I thought I could easily live without it. But like you after the reviews started coming out I slowly changed my mind.

Unfortunately at current exchange rates and all the other costs involved, it’ll cost me an additional 44% or so on top of what I’m paying for the regular locally. And while I like the Ex now, it’s not ‘yet’ worth that premium.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:29 PM   #874
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I was pretty much the same. While I didn’t hate the Ex, I thought I could easily live without it. But like you after the reviews started coming out I slowly changed my mind.

Unfortunately at current exchange rates and all the other costs involved, it’ll cost me an additional 44% or so on top of what I’m paying for the regular locally. And while I like the Ex now, it’s not ‘yet’ worth that premium.
Yeah, hate was probably the wrong word to use. But, I didn't really like it too much, nor have any desire to have it. But, yes now after seeing how much attitude it brings to the piece as opposed to her very adorable smirking portrait, I decided it is a must for me.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 05:34 PM   #875
aa909
The Green Hornet

damn, tried to avoid ordering this piece because I'm running out of space, but it's just too freaking sweet to miss. PO'd the EX on SS
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 11:18 PM   #876
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Welp, unless there’s still an issue with Sideshows site, the collector edition shows that it’s in stock and the EX is still on preorder. Sigh.
Old 02-18-2019, 11:24 PM   #877
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Yup, confirmed. Catwoman is listed as “now shipping” on their homepage.....the collector edition only. Where’s my darn EX?!?!
Old 02-19-2019, 12:51 AM   #878
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

omg... absolutely love this statue... love it! Absolutely my favorite version of Catwoman I've seen in media...

By now there are plenty of pics/vids out there but as usual, its just so much better in person...

Posed her with the smirk and holding the jewel but going to have to find a new place for her that is more prominent due to how awesome this statue is...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 01:37 AM   #879
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I want this me-ow!

But I'll have to wait a little while before the regular becomes available from my local Australian store. Probably a month or so after Sideshow starts shipping the piece.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:21 PM   #880
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
omg... absolutely love this statue... love it! Absolutely my favorite version of Catwoman I've seen in media...

By now there are plenty of pics/vids out there but as usual, its just so much better in person...

Posed her with the smirk and holding the jewel but going to have to find a new place for her that is more prominent due to how awesome this statue is...
Did you get the EX or regular?