Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-16-2017, 10:45 PM   #151
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ereyi View Post
Now on a more specific note. I hear good things about the quality of Prime 1 but I have never bought anything from them. Does anyone have complaints about their statues or is the company as solid as I hear. In other words, are the statues worth the money or do they seem cheap and fragile once you get them in hand? And specific to the pics of the guardian mode statue, isn't the cockpit supposed to have Rick Hunters' name on it. It's been a while since I last saw the cartoon but the crazy expensive kidslogic model shows the name printed on the outside and for the price I would like to confirm that this is a representation of Rick Hunter's Plane, even though it is listed as "Officer's Veritech" on the Prime1 Website.

Im going to be as forward coming as possible with you when it comes to Prime 1. I have some pieces from them and i am yet to see one bad piece! Their pieces are all solid heavy and strong. Lots of extra part to make many poses. Yes they are expensive, but if you buy the character that you love you will be over the moon by its quality and detail. So far Prime 1 9/10
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 01:18 AM   #152
slynger
Hellboy

Quote:
Now on a more specific note. I hear good things about the quality of Prime 1 but I have never bought anything from them. Does anyone have complaints about their statues or is the company as solid as I hear. In other words, are the statues worth the money or do they seem cheap and fragile once you get them in hand? And specific to the pics of the guardian mode statue, isn't the cockpit supposed to have Rick Hunters' name on it. It's been a while since I last saw the cartoon but the crazy expensive kidslogic model shows the name printed on the outside and for the price I would like to confirm that this is a representation of Rick Hunter's Plane, even though it is listed as "Officer's Veritech" on the Prime1 Website.
I only have a single Prime1 piece - the Batman from The Dark Knight Returns story arc. Came in two big boxes. Packaged away with great protection, wrapped in nice soft cloth sheets - I was blown away when I set this piece up.

Multiple heads, multiple hands make for many display options. The paint was flawless on mine.

Looking forward to ordering the Hush Superman.

The Batman was a solid five stars for me. Absolutely no complaints.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 02:57 AM   #153
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I have no doubt these Robotech pieces from Prime 1 will blow us away. Prime 1. Best statue quality I have ever seen. Have yet to see XM though.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 04:27 AM   #154
craigcliff1
Zot

I am ready to order when Max Veritch show's up
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 08:13 AM   #155
ereyi
Fantastic Four

Any chance of a discount code on this one. I am willing to pay $800, but $1500 just seems crazy. It is still up for pre-order at Sideshow and Prime1, not waitlisted yest, so maybe we can get a price reduction soon if they do not sell out.
ereyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 08:21 AM   #156
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Any chance of a discount code on this one. I am willing to pay $800, but $1500 just seems crazy. It is still up for pre-order at Sideshow and Prime1, not waitlisted yest, so maybe we can get a price reduction soon if they do not sell out.
A 47% discount just isn’t going to happen.

If you want that kind of pricing, your best bet is to wait quite awhile until they ship and for someone to get sick of it and sell it for cheap.

Sideshow will at most have 10-20% discounts and free shipping, whereas Prime 1 I believe have 25-30% discounts.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 08:12 PM   #157
Jlm120170
Frackin!

Prime 1 store has a version ex of 500 and sideshow has an edition size of 1000 the ex is just a macross plate stand
Jlm120170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:36 AM   #158
craigcliff1
Zot

Shipping this month. I have to order this one P1 wrote they wont make Variants, that stinks
Old 08-09-2019, 06:48 PM   #159
craigcliff1
Zot

This is now Dec-Mar
Old 08-10-2019, 12:11 PM   #160
Mooste
The Avengers

Seriously? Damn, my first Prime1 PO will probably come as last haha.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote