Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 07-23-2016, 09:15 AM   #211
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Only gutting thing for me is that I would have preferred the JP Raptor to have the expression of TLW Raptor, as it looks like the JP Raptor is smiling
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:26 AM   #212
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
Sure thing, bud. Talked with Paul about the stuff that I noticed and they'll fix'em on the final version. One thing that Paul mentioned is pretty awesome. We get to pick the male or female paint scheme on both pieces.

The hotel wifi crapped out on me last night. I'll be posting pics up from home tonight.
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 10:00 AM   #213
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
Only gutting thing for me is that I would have preferred the JP Raptor to have the expression of TLW Raptor, as it looks like the JP Raptor is smiling
Yeah, I wish the JP raptor had the LW's expression as well. The calm and patient hunter look works best for the velociraptor in my eyes. Not only that but it's definitely more menacing. Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of the LW film or the severely constricted pupils of the LW bust. However, I have to have one of these so I guess it's the JP expression.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 10:31 AM   #214
dannygarrett09
Birdman

I thought there is going to be a choice on what expression you can have for the bust with jp1 paint of lw paint or did i imagine i read that somewhere lol
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 11:19 AM   #215
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

this!!! lw posture with jp1 skin.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jurassic-park-velociraptor.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	97164  
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 02:31 PM   #216
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Yeah, I wish the JP raptor had the LW's expression as well. The calm and patient hunter look works best for the velociraptor in my eyes. Not only that but it's definitely more menacing. Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of the LW film or the severely constricted pupils of the LW bust. However, I have to have one of these so I guess it's the JP expression.
Two pages ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
Sure thing, bud. Talked with Paul about the stuff that I noticed and they'll fix'em on the final version. One thing that Paul mentioned is pretty awesome. We get to pick the male or female paint scheme on both pieces.

The hotel wifi crapped out on me last night. I'll be posting pics up from home tonight.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 02:37 PM   #217
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
Two pages ago...
Yeah, I saw that. However, I took that to mean we get to pick the paint/color for either bust. Not that we can make the male from TLW into a female from JP and switch plaques. If we can move the JP plaque to the TLW bust AND change paint scheme JP then that would be great. As it stands though I don't see how we can interpret that comment to suggest such a thing.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 05:52 PM   #218
67L88Stingray
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Yeah, I saw that. However, I took that to mean we get to pick the paint/color for either bust. Not that we can make the male from TLW into a female from JP and switch plaques. If we can move the JP plaque to the TLW bust AND change paint scheme JP then that would be great. As it stands though I don't see how we can interpret that comment to suggest such a thing.
I think that is exactly what they meant, you can't switch paint schemes and not change the plaques too.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 09:18 PM   #219
Oblivion100
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I`m going for the Jurassic Park Raptor with mouth wide open!
Oblivion100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:35 AM   #220
Bmaga123
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

The Heads are attached to the plaques after they are completed so whatever version you want is possible!
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote