Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-30-2017, 12:14 AM   #101
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

That's too bad. Sorry to hear you guys did not get your statue replaced.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 06:21 AM   #102
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmac View Post
I can confirm based on my interaction with customer service that they are not replacing them. I was told that the factory is no longer in business so there will be no replacements. I was instructed to destroy my Sorceress Ex and have been patiently waiting for a refund for weeks now.

I have a feeling that if I did not email them on the open ticket I had, I would never have been contacted with this information.
Did you end up having to send through the photos to customer service? Did you have any photos of the crushed statue? Dont know if i could bring myself to doing it.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 04:40 PM   #103
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

I have a sorceress ap minus the zoar bird if interested. It was a fixed one by factory.
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 12:17 PM   #104
Cmac
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde Trooper View Post
Did you end up having to send through the photos to customer service? Did you have any photos of the crushed statue? Dont know if i could bring myself to doing it.
Yes, I had to destroy the statue, base (difficult), box, and COA. I'll say this - there were no hollow pieces in that statue that I could find.
Cmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 02:54 PM   #105
noctu
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmac View Post
I have a feeling that if I did not email them on the open ticket I had, I would never have been contacted with this information.
Yes i can confirm this! I asked yesterday about the whereabouts of the replacement and i got the same Message.
This is really bad customer Service from them! as soon as they got the news they should send it too us. Really frustrating
noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 08:46 PM   #106
Cmac
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by noctu View Post
Yes i can confirm this! I asked yesterday about the whereabouts of the replacement and i got the same Message.
This is really bad customer Service from them! as soon as they got the news they should send it too us. Really frustrating
It's really unacceptable. A lot of people have spent quite a bit of money on this line. They should put more effort into fixing the customer service and get that running before having preorders every other week. It took them months to refund my money (just received it last night).

I really don't want to spend more money with their company. I have a preorder for Evil Lynn that I have to pay the shipping on. If I hadn't paid it off, I would just take the loss on the deposit. As it is, it's easier for me to pay it off and sell the statue than get a refund. This situation annoyed me so much that I just want to sell off the line and be done with them.
Cmac is offline   Reply With Quote