Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-01-2023, 03:14 PM   #61
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post
No, i was talking about Prime1's upcoming 1/6 Guts and Griffith. No interest for their 1/3, they have that Prime1 glossy look and that "being sculpted by an AI program" feel.

Their 1/6 Guts and Griffith are coming Forps' way (as soon as PO opens ofc)

As for THIS MASTERPIECE, if it has a total ES of 300 or under, i am going to order 2 or even 3 of them. Just for the artistic pleasure!
Oh yeah the "wind" cape statues? Definitely artsy but something about them makes them undesirable to me. Much better when paired together.

This will be one of those things when people see entire collection photos this will stand out and people will want it. I've gotten multiples of my favorites. Tsume's Asura's wrath was so good I managed to get lucky with another at retail for $300. Can't even find that statue now. Highly desirable but still not popular enough to have been recasted like Koto's Yoshimitsu... yet.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 03:19 PM   #62
Forps is back
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Oh yeah the "wind" cape statues? Definitely artsy but something about them makes them undesirable to me. Much better when paired together.

This will be one of those things when people see entire collection photos this will stand out and people will want it. I've gotten multiples of my favorites. Tsume's Asura's wrath was so good I managed to get lucky with another at retail for $300. Can't even find that statue now. Highly desirable but still not popular enough to have been recasted like Koto's Yoshimitsu... yet.
Yes, they MUST be paired together (the "wind" cape ones) otherwise the concept won't work.

Well, qz33 you have impressed me once again. Only a "hawkish" eye would catch that these MUST be paired together in order to "work" as an artsy display. BRAVO!

As for this Kenshiro + Yuria 1/4, i admit that i know nothing about the story etc (sorry, guys) but it is the most artsy sculpt i've seen (manga/anime related) and i am going to get it, NO-MATTER-WHAT!

I just hope for casuals to not order it and to have a final ES of <300. Let's see.

But NO F....G WAY, Forps is not getting this MASTERPIECE.
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 11:03 PM   #63
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

So awesome, been away for awhile and just caught up to this one. Looks incredible. Prefer the old style as well but feel like what they did here makes up for it. Portrait also much better than the last imo.

https://youtu.be/O-Pv2kmv3tg?si=ZR_wSKHkJGH5KswO
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote