Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 12-20-2018, 02:57 AM   #171
Tushar
Hellboy

I highly recommend watching this movie on the biggest screen you can find. Go for IMAX.
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 12:05 PM   #172
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

This guy thinks Aquaman should be relevant to todays ocean problem.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ons-ncna950626
Old 12-21-2018, 12:31 PM   #173
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
This guy thinks Aquaman should be relevant to todays ocean problem.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ons-ncna950626

No one cares what some low T whining virtue signaler has to say about this movie. If this guy gave a real sh!t he'd make it his entire life to get his @ss out there and clean them oceans up or donate the majority of his salary (which aint a hell of a lot by the looks of em') to the environmental protection agency. These losers can't wait to crawl out of the shadows and jump on any cause and will politicize any chance they get. Keep your dirty hippie preaching hands out of my movies and comics and get your lazy f***ing @ss out in the real world and actually DO SOMETHING instead of crying about it on a blog and pointing fingers at everyone and THEN maybe someone would take you seriously.

Looked up a pic of the writer and yep....he's creepy and looks like exactly the kind of d0uche bag I thought he would. It never fails.
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 12:36 PM   #174
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
No one cares what some low T whining virtue signaler has to say about this movie. If this guy gave a real sh!t he'd make it his entire life to get his @ss out there and clean them oceans up or donate the majority of his salary (which aint a hell of a lot by the looks of em') to the environmental protection agency. These creeps can't wait to crawl out of the shadows and jump on any cause and will politicize any chance they get. Keep your dirty hippie preaching hands out of my movies and comics and get your lazy f***ing @ss out in the real world and actually DO SOMETHING instead of crying about it on a blog and pointing fingers at everyone and THEN maybe someone would take you seriously.

Looked up a pic of the writer and yep....he's creepy and looks like exactly the kind of d0uche bag I thought he would. It never fails.
I agree. F'n bleeding hearts. Pisses me off.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 06:17 PM   #175
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
spew salad
Yet here you are -----ing and whining on a forum. Why don't you e-mail him directly instead?
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 06:27 PM   #176
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Yet here you are -----ing and whining on a forum. Why don't you e-mail him directly instead?
Because like yourself trying to come at me with your irrelevant comment.. I'm not going to put the effort in. Don't think I was b!tching, I'm not even sure you'd know the difference between making a truthful observation and complaining. All sounds the same to you when your blinders are on anyhow.
I just stopped by to point out the hypocrisy. If I had the time to email every pathetic chump who thought they were the next Woodward or Bernstein I'd never get sh!t done. That's where I'm different. I walk the walk. I don't just talk the talk.
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 06:35 PM   #177
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
I just stopped by to point out the hypocrisy. If I had the time to email every pathetic chump who thought they were the next Woodward or Bernstein I'd never get sh!t done. That's where I'm different. I walk the walk. I don't just talk the talk.
You're not getting anything done by -----ing and whining at SF.com.
Old 12-21-2018, 06:39 PM   #178
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

These posts complaining about PC stuff are getting even more annoying than the actual PC posts.

I predict at least more a whole page of people discussing things that have little to do with the movie until a mod comes in.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 06:41 PM   #179
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
These posts complaining about PC stuff are getting even more annoying than the actual PC posts.

I predict at least more a whole page of people discussing things that have little to do with the movie until a mod comes in.
nbr3bagshotrow is a mod, and armitage is a former mod.

You do the math.
Old 12-21-2018, 06:42 PM   #180
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
nbr3bagshotrow is a mod, and armitage is a former mod.

You do the math.
My 1 page estimate might have been too low then hehe.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote