Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 12-21-2018, 06:44 PM   #181
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
You're not getting anything done by -----ing and whining at SF.com.
I'm working on making that money as we speak sister, all the while I got time to come here and drop truth bombs in the process. Multi taskin' like a mofo.
I understand this can be a difficult thing to accept when you're untrained and undedicated, low output and so forth. Believe it though, for many of us actually accomplish things on multiple levels on a daily basis.
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 06:46 PM   #182
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
nbr3bagshotrow is a mod, and armitage is a former mod.

You do the math.
Right! it's obvious there's a conspiracy afoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
These posts complaining about PC stuff are getting even more annoying than the actual PC posts.

I predict at least more a whole page of people discussing things that have little to do with the movie until a mod comes in.

I knew it wouldn't be long before the perpetually offended chimed in. Like flies trying to take down a lion. It's silly and ineffectual
Old 12-21-2018, 06:58 PM   #183
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
This guy thinks Aquaman should be relevant to todays ocean problem.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ons-ncna950626
It's one of the reasons why Orm declares war on land-based societies. The filmmakers also include shots of ocean pollution, such as the six-pack soda can rings that appear on screen when Mera takes Aquaman to her mini-sub.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 09:16 PM   #184
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
No one cares what some low T whining virtue signaler has to say about this movie. If this guy gave a real sh!t he'd make it his entire life to get his @ss out there and clean them oceans up or donate the majority of his salary (which aint a hell of a lot by the looks of em') to the environmental protection agency. These losers can't wait to crawl out of the shadows and jump on any cause and will politicize any chance they get. Keep your dirty hippie preaching hands out of my movies and comics and get your lazy f***ing @ss out in the real world and actually DO SOMETHING instead of crying about it on a blog and pointing fingers at everyone and THEN maybe someone would take you seriously.

Looked up a pic of the writer and yep....he's creepy and looks like exactly the kind of d0uche bag I thought he would. It never fails.
Yes it's not like comics and films have ever been used to make statements involving politics of the times like human rights or social ills....oh wait...

Also Picking on what someone looks like to prove a point is lowbrow. Have you ever seen Neil Gaiman? Alan Moore?
Here let me help you.

I know this might come as a shock, but those dirty hippie looking types write some of the best comics and novels. You know, off their asses and doing some ----.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 09:39 PM   #185
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Also Picking on what someone looks like to prove a point is lowbrow.
Exactly, an ad hominen attack that has nothing to do with any substantive issue. armitage should be Banned.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 09:55 PM   #186
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Exactly, an ad hominen attack that has nothing to do with any substantive issue. armitage should be Banned.
If this were a debate forum, maybe. But banning people for opinions shouldn't occur, no matter how much I disagree with them unless those opinions somehow threaten an individual or are severely out of line(i.e. racist, homophobic, etc.]

Otherwise I'd say block the indivdual if they are that bothersome. Sometimes it's for the best.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 10:20 PM   #187
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
You mean you can't keep up with the big dog so you just want someone else to muzzle him.
Old 12-21-2018, 11:03 PM   #188
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
I knew it wouldn't be long before the perpetually offended chimed in. Like flies trying to take down a lion. It's silly and ineffectual
Oh, don't worry, I'm not offended, just annoyed. But I will let you discuss in peace this subject with anyone here willing to. I'm out.

Cheers.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 11:51 PM   #189
Gruson
Suicide Squad

EPIC!! Best movie in years for me. Wow. More later.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 12:24 AM   #190
Gruson
Suicide Squad

A rare 10/10 for me. I was hooked from the beginning. Nonstop action, great visuals, good cast, and a great score. Some insane action sequences and just an awesome movie. I saw it at IMAX and they had it cranked which also added to the experience.

The entire crowd applauded and was yelling at the end. Incredible experience.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote