Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 04-16-2021, 08:54 AM   #1
SDguy

Artist ID?

Long shot... anyone know who the artist is? He was at SDCC 2019 in the Exhibitor Tables section (NOT Artists' Alley). looking at the listed artists, I can't find anything that matches, so maybe he was sharing someone's table?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190720_085927-2.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	349.2 KB
ID:	138589  
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 05:58 AM   #2
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

The signature looks like it says "Hopp". The only person at SDCC 2019 with hopp in their name, was Timothy Hopper, who is Vice President for HK Holbein. They sell artist tools, and their booth was right across the path from Artist Alley. But I could find no art from a Timothy Hopper or his brother Douglas anywhere. I've been sitting here looking for about an hour and a half too. lol I wish I had more information to help.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 10:13 AM   #3
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post
The signature looks like it says "Hopp". The only person at SDCC 2019 with hopp in their name, was Timothy Hopper, who is Vice President for HK Holbein. They sell artist tools, and their booth was right across the path from Artist Alley. But I could find no art from a Timothy Hopper or his brother Douglas anywhere. I've been sitting here looking for about an hour and a half too. lol I wish I had more information to help.
Thanks anyway! Yeah, I spent probably too much time searching, and ended up with nothing. Lessoned learned though, take even MORE pics at SDCC than you think you should
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote