Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-17-2021, 02:37 AM   #171
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
She's getting a boob job, a deflation.

Decision makers do read this forum but not for why its members wish.
You must be confusing this with the Premium Format Power Girl forum

It's nothing in the basic figure itself because the standard version is still up (I guess they could muck with her body and show updated pics later). Something about the EX or the Bonus that's changing. BBTS said that prime one asked them to take that one down because the listing needs to be updated... Probably something with the switch outs (hands, mask, etc.).
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 02:40 AM   #172
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Knowing DC, they're probably requesting P1 makes changes to her face and chest... For some reason, DC just always demands statue companies to ugly up their statues after the initial reveal pics look perfect... It happened all the way back with Sideshow's first Superman PF portrait, and it's been happening ever since =/
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 02:44 AM   #173
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Knowing DC, they're probably requesting P1 makes changes to her face and chest... For some reason, DC just always demands statue companies to ugly up their statues after the initial reveal pics look perfect... It happened all the way back with Sideshow's first Superman PF portrait, and it's been happening ever since =/
I don't think it's that, the Artgerm statues nor any other P1 from DC have been ugly in the least so far... their hush Huntress is probably my favourite female portrait ever. And it could very well be that it was just the BBTS listing itself had an actual error that prime one caught. May not be any changes to the statue itself, BBTS just had it listed incorrectly.
Old 04-17-2021, 02:49 AM   #174
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
I don't think it's that, the Artgerm statues nor any other P1 from DC have been ugly in the least so far...
At the very best, you;re right and I'm wrong =) But at the very worst, I'm right and DC sucks, lol

Let's all just hope for the former to be true
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 02:51 AM   #175
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
At the very best, you;re right and I'm wrong =) But at the very worst, I'm right and DC sucks, lol

Let's all just hope for the former to be true
Oh I'm not saying DC's not gotten on a high horse before, but at least they're not Marvel, who seem to wreck everything good that they've ever done in the name of political pandering.
Old 04-17-2021, 12:52 PM   #176
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
For anybody who cares, bbts responded to me and said that prime one asked them to remove the listing, they're making some changes per the manufacturer and it should be back up soon. Wonder what's changing?
She was perfect to me...really hope they don't downgrade it.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 02:03 PM   #177
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
You must be confusing this with the Premium Format Power Girl forum

It's nothing in the basic figure itself because the standard version is still up (I guess they could muck with her body and show updated pics later). Something about the EX or the Bonus that's changing. BBTS said that prime one asked them to take that one down because the listing needs to be updated... Probably something with the switch outs (hands, mask, etc.).
Nope just P1 BC has more chest than new SS PG and somebody likely noticed so... you might be kissing those puppies goodbye.

qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 02:25 PM   #178
risingstar
Jedi Order

What makes you all think this is about her breasts? This piece was already approved by DC, breasts and all, long before it went up on PO.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 02:54 PM   #179
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Yeah, I’m curious what changes are going to be made as this was already approved by DC. This development is intriguing.
bdlovelace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 03:19 PM   #180
nearmint
Phoenix

If it’s only affecting the EX, it has to be either the masked portrait or the switchout hands.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote