Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gylaya79 View Post
seriously, for how much?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fathom-Kiani-Sta...item2eb3b59ee6
oogahonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:07 PM   #62
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I think there were more than 6 made but only 6 of them have an actual print signed by Mike that are still available.
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:07 PM   #63
benhernandez

40 were made!
Old 03-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #64
oogahonk
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhernandez View Post
40 were made!
I did not know that. I was just going off how many were available through the store.

I've gone back and forth on this one so much, but I think I am finally content with my Regular and Lava Editions. Gotta save that money!
oogahonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 09:52 AM   #65
Mal Strife
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I just stumbled across this thread because I was doing some digging into this statue. I managed to score one recently at a very reasonable price, and I was curious about the ES. 40 is incredibly low and I understand why so few were made, but I'm a little miffed that none are actually numbered and they are all marked with the "no AP" on the bottom. Oh well.

Reading back through the thread was a little eye-opening and I realize not many people were enthused about this 'museum' edition statue, but there was mention of a Bronze 'statueforum' exclusive edition as well as a black version in some of the posts by Philip.

Which brings me to my questions: does anyone have pictures of the bronze or black versions? I've scoured Google and the forum and can't seem to find anything, or if they were even made.
Mal Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:46 AM   #66
benhernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal Strife View Post
I just stumbled across this thread because I was doing some digging into this statue. I managed to score one recently at a very reasonable price, and I was curious about the ES. 40 is incredibly low and I understand why so few were made, but I'm a little miffed that none are actually numbered and they are all marked with the "no AP" on the bottom. Oh well.

Reading back through the thread was a little eye-opening and I realize not many people were enthused about this 'museum' edition statue, but there was mention of a Bronze 'statueforum' exclusive edition as well as a black version in some of the posts by Philip.

Which brings me to my questions: does anyone have pictures of the bronze or black versions? I've scoured Google and the forum and can't seem to find anything, or if they were even made.
I have two Black, they are also not numbered on the bottom of the bases, but they have the COA with a one of kind Michael turner Sketch on them. I'll see if I can find some pictures otherwise I'll take some tonight.

The Faux Bronze is the only one I am missing. I am not sure if those were ever completed. Since I know Dano was the one painting them and he got sick. That statue was a mess people were blaming Aspen, but it was being produced by the Forum. Aspen just supplied the statues and the bases to Statue forum as a gift for their support. All payments were done to Statue Forum.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:30 PM   #67
Mal Strife
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhernandez View Post
I have two Black, they are also not numbered on the bottom of the bases, but they have the COA with a one of kind Michael turner Sketch on them. I'll see if I can find some pictures otherwise I'll take some tonight.

The Faux Bronze is the only one I am missing. I am not sure if those were ever completed. Since I know Dano was the one painting them and he got sick. That statue was a mess people were blaming Aspen, but it was being produced by the Forum. Aspen just supplied the statues and the bases to Statue forum as a gift for their support. All payments were done to Statue Forum.
Thanks for the response Ben. Look forward to the pictures.
Mal Strife is offline   Reply With Quote