Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-26-2017, 12:27 AM   #351
sil80jdm
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Of course we do or as I was foolish enough to do paid in full. But people must wait until the end of the year to hear the great decision of if it will actually enter production as it's already late (hasn't even entered production yet but was to be delivered this month) or if it will be refunded.

Who knows when those potential refunds will arrive either as I canceled this after it was stated you could cancel and get the NRD. That was 6 months ago and still nothing after reminding them around twice per month.
For this very reason is why pcs doesn't sell out of pre orders anyway and has lost the trust of collectors.. sorry to hear about that man, I coulda sworn a long time ago it was decided it was being scrapped and seeing they still have everybody's deposits is beyond me.. this is literally unacceptable.
sil80jdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 01:16 PM   #352
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Hi all! Does anyone know if we have any solid answer on this Bison Bust (which I too paid for in full) yet… Is it canceled or are they going to go through with it?
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:16 AM   #353
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Sorry for the delay everyone. I know I'm 12 days late with an update. Move is killing us, but should be settled in by the end of the month. Now back to Bison Bust. We have decided to continue with the Bison Bust production. We are currently waiting to hear back from the factory on the status of our model and prototype and waiting to hear from Capcom on the green light as well. I wanted to wait to answer when we had all the answers, but wanted to at least give you a status update as 12/31 has come and gone. Once we hear back from the factory/Capcom, we will relist the bust on the website for the people that keep pinging us to order.

If we get the green light from the factory and Capcom to continue busts, which bust would you like to see next?
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:55 AM   #354
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Sorry for the delay everyone. I know I'm 12 days late with an update. Move is killing us, but should be settled in by the end of the month. Now back to Bison Bust. We have decided to continue with the Bison Bust production. We are currently waiting to hear back from the factory on the status of our model and prototype and waiting to hear from Capcom on the green light as well. I wanted to wait to answer when we had all the answers, but wanted to at least give you a status update as 12/31 has come and gone. Once we hear back from the factory/Capcom, we will relist the bust on the website for the people that keep pinging us to order.

If we get the green light from the factory and Capcom to continue busts, which bust would you like to see next?
Ken! Guile! Oh that hair! Sagat!
Jerry is a master of expressions. No stoic museum faces.

Go for traditional middle of the road looks for the characters.
I know a lot of people didn't care for this Bison just because of the interpretation of his face and expression. Personally his expression looks more fitting to Sagat.

This does not mean anything is "wrong" with Jerry's sculpt, it is excellent, just not the Bison a lot if people wanted which is kinda the point to sell something.

Great to hear the bust is being made. Has the Bison bust had any changes?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #355
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Ken! Guile! Oh that hair! Sagat!
Jerry is a master of expressions. No stoic museum faces.

Go for traditional middle of the road looks for the characters.
I know a lot of people didn't care for this Bison just because of the interpretation of his face and expression. Personally his expression looks more fitting to Sagat.

This does not mean anything is "wrong" with Jerry's sculpt, it is excellent, just not the Bison a lot if people wanted which is kinda the point to sell something.

Great to hear the bust is being made. Has the Bison bust had any changes?
Hasn't been any changes that I know of, but will confirm once I hear back from the factory.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:04 PM   #356
BurningRage
Inhumans

I would like Ken bust next and then Chun Li and Sagat.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:27 PM   #357
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Balrog, Ken, Guile
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:26 AM   #358
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Great news on Bison, Ant! Thanks for getting back! As for next ones....Cammy and Balrog and Guile please!
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:15 PM   #359
BurningRage
Inhumans

Hope it sells better now so we can get Chun Li.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:20 PM   #360
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Chun Li please!
yipkusing is offline   Reply With Quote