Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 02:05 PM   #1141
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

hello jerry, i emailed the pcs cs staff like you told too regarding the evil ryu busts last monday. I still havent heard back yet. I wasn't sure if there was someone direct to email. I just got an email about an akuma lifesize bust waitlist convert, I PAID FOR IT IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!, and was hoping even more now to add evil ryu to the collection.
Thanks,
Dylan Thomas
Old 08-26-2015, 04:10 PM   #1142
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Does customer service email work right now ? I've emailed them about a dozen times with no response ?? I sent back one of my defective statues back for refund and haven't gotten refund with no response and I was going to use my refund money t pay off my upcoming jade and Millena statues ! Kinda getting upset with not hearing anything back after many weeks ...

Edit - Jerry my husband wrote them again ticket # 6140

Thanks

Sarah Joe
Old 08-26-2015, 04:35 PM   #1143
addic
The X-Men

You are waiting weeks for a response? Wow. That sucks. Looks like I won't get a reply to my email regarding the final payment for my Jade PO soon.
Old 08-27-2015, 06:15 PM   #1144
addic
The X-Men

I sent another mail in the meantime but still no response. Sucks big time.
Old 08-27-2015, 06:40 PM   #1145
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Is there a CS support line that we can call?
Old 08-27-2015, 08:34 PM   #1146
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Does customer service email work right now ? I've emailed them about a dozen times with no response ?? I sent back one of my defective statues back for refund and haven't gotten refund with no response and I was going to use my refund money t pay off my upcoming jade and Millena statues ! Kinda getting upset with not hearing anything back after many weeks ...

Edit - Jerry my husband wrote them again ticket # 6140

Thanks

Sarah Joe
I checked personally and see that Carolyn took care of you today.

However, I think its important to note that it had been months between our agreeing to accept the item back and you sending it, plus it was a discussion between you and someone that doesnt work here anymore so it took time to find the old correspondence. It also didnt come with a note so no one knew what was going on with it until we saw your email.

Then it was taken care of quickly and properly.

Its important to us that those details are revealed in a public forum so it doesnt look like we are not properly taking care of customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
You are waiting weeks for a response? Wow. That sucks. Looks like I won't get a reply to my email regarding the final payment for my Jade PO soon.
CS answers questions within 48 hours. On rare occasion it can take an extra day or two if we are really backed up, but it doesnt take weeks.

If its taking weeks theres a good chance the email did not get to us or the customer mistyped the CS email address (which is more common than you may think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipkusing View Post
Is there a CS support line that we can call?
Sure its posted on the first page of the thread 818 280 6375
Old 08-27-2015, 08:40 PM   #1147
Mqhuynh
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Jerry,

It has been 2 months now that I have not heard back from Carolyn about my open cases. My case numbers are
#5503 and #5169
I was told to destroy my Teela Ex for a replacement which I did and sent in pictures and now still waiting if I will ever get my replacement at all? Can you please look into this?
The other case is about replacement Goro Heads.
All other issues have been handled swiftly and promptly just these two cases have been unresolved for a while now.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:45 PM   #1148
strife87
Spider-Ham

Hi Jerry,

My email address was to receive two transfers, one for each akuma, email was sent Saturday and have not received confirmation, just the standard working on your request letter, I know that these can take a while, but just wanted to check if things have been going through in 48 hours if I should send another email next week if i don't hear back?
Thanks Jerry
Old 08-27-2015, 08:49 PM   #1149
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mqhuynh View Post
Jerry,

It has been 2 months now that I have not heard back from Carolyn about my open cases. My case numbers are
#5503 and #5169
I was told to destroy my Teela Ex for a replacement which I did and sent in pictures and now still waiting if I will ever get my replacement at all? Can you please look into this?
The other case is about replacement Goro Heads.
All other issues have been handled swiftly and promptly just these two cases have been unresolved for a while now.
Ill take care of it
Old 08-27-2015, 08:49 PM   #1150
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
Hi Jerry,

My email address was to receive two transfers, one for each akuma, email was sent Saturday and have not received confirmation, just the standard working on your request letter, I know that these can take a while, but just wanted to check if things have been going through in 48 hours if I should send another email next week if i don't hear back?
Thanks Jerry
Do you have a case # ?
Closed Thread