Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 08:46 PM   #141
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I forgot to ask Jerry but will she or you be able to look at the email tonight? He said fedex is scheduled to pick up the statue tomorrow or he will send it back tomorrow don't remember. Just wanted to ask he wants to send it back if we aren't able to do what we talked about.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:27 AM   #142
SONICobra
Batman

ive never ordered directly through pcs before, when I go to their website I try to log in using a username and password - it asks me to update my profile and continue to install "woocommerse". I hit update and it says I don't have permission to access the page??? is this going to be a problem if I go to order something? I have a paypal account already is that all I need?
Old 12-12-2013, 01:31 AM   #143
hofmanjc
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
ive never ordered directly through pcs before, when I go to their website I try to log in using a username and password - it asks me to update my profile and continue to install "woocommerse". I hit update and it says I don't have permission to access the page??? is this going to be a problem if I go to order something? I have a paypal account already is that all I need?
Yea, all you need is the paypal account. I have never logged into PCS when ordering.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:29 AM   #144
SONICobra
Batman

cool, thanks bro - I feel like such a noob with all these ordering questions
Old 12-12-2013, 02:42 AM   #145
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

When you go through the order process, and enter your personal information, it will ask to complete checkout as a "guest", or to "create or use an account". Just complete as "guest".

Even though I've bought one item, I'm still fuzzy on the checkout. After clicking the blue button to buy, you're given the option to go straight to paypal, or to "checkout". I just clicked paypal, and confirmed the order there. I assume the other way just has you enter your personal info first, then pay through paypal. Right now, PCS only accepts paypal, so I assume that second option is only there if PCS had other payment methods.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:02 AM   #146
themahler
Doh!

--
Old 12-13-2013, 01:26 AM   #147
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

OK Alex is friggin Amazing Jerry but I too got one where I thought I was going to have to snap his legs to get the pegs in the holes on the base. I chipped some of the paint to get the peg in the base and on foot still won't go all the way in. I'm going to email Audrey to see if theres something that can be done.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #148
dEATHm3RCHANT
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I just want to post here in case I'm one of the people that didn't get an EX yet due to a shipping mistake.

I haven't received a tracking number for my EX AP yet. I just found out that other people (In Florida where I am) have received their EX already and also have a tracking number for their REG.

I'm not in a rush or anything but Just wanted to make sure I speak up. Thanks!
Old 12-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #149
Mister Ski
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEATHm3RCHANT View Post
I just want to post here in case I'm one of the people that didn't get an EX yet due to a shipping mistake.

I haven't received a tracking number for my EX AP yet. I just found out that other people (In Florida where I am) have received their EX already and also have a tracking number for their REG.

I'm not in a rush or anything but Just wanted to make sure I speak up. Thanks!
I have an EX AP too and I am in the same boat as you. No shipping notice. Maybe the APs are going out separate? At least that is what I am trying to believe.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:47 PM   #150
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Hey PCS folks, hopefully you can expedite an exchange for an EX?

Closed Thread