Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 03-15-2022, 09:15 AM   #1301
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prizzy726 View Post
I just ordered this a couple days ago, would sideshow retroactively give me the discount?
They have retroactively applied a coupon to an order for me in this way, as a one time courtesy, in the past. Not sure if being a TH piece vs SS would make a difference though.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 12:35 PM   #1302
JohngPR
Fantastic Four

I just started collecting statues 2 years ago and I just picked up the Joker EX on the secondary market. After 7-8 months of looking for the earlier SP pieces at a price I felt comfortable with, I'm super stoked to have these four in my collection. They look pretty good together!

Here's my entire Batman Statue Display:

JohngPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 01:04 PM   #1303
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Great display!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 01:13 PM   #1304
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

That is a fantastic display and the statues look wonderful together
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 07:48 PM   #1305
JohngPR
Fantastic Four

Thanks!

I have a custom Moducase PO'd that I plan to put the front statues in. I was thinking that way, I can display additiona statues I wanted to get on the top of the moducase in the foreground (A Tweeterhead Superman 2.0 with some others perhaps). Maybe also get a taller riser for the back statues, but now I'm fearing it will feel too crowded.
Old 03-22-2022, 08:14 AM   #1306
Demona
Martian Manhunter

12 days and no reply from Gwen or anybody at TH on whether the warehouse has a replacement. Time to go the DM route on social media.

Also, beautiful display John!! Out of curiosity, what Moducase did you order? I love the look of them but am afraid to take the plunge because of the cost, but I hear the quality is amazing.

Update: Heard from Chad and Gwen, outlook on getting a new body is very good!! Yessss
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 10:24 PM   #1307
JohngPR
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
12 days and no reply from Gwen or anybody at TH on whether the warehouse has a replacement. Time to go the DM route on social media.

Also, beautiful display John!! Out of curiosity, what Moducase did you order? I love the look of them but am afraid to take the plunge because of the cost, but I hear the quality is amazing.
Thanks Demona!

Sorry to hear about your issues with your Poison Ivy. Hopefully they take care of the problem swiftly.

I ordered a DF model, but if you email them, they let you customize the size, so I did one that is the width and depth of what's in the front of the display you see there and tall enough to fit the XM 1/6th Batman in the middle.

The biggest problem has been that they take months and months to make them so I've had it preordered since August-September and although they let you email them and change the sizes in that time, I've now grown to like my set up as it is.

I already paid it off, so I may as well see how it looks when I finally do get it in.
Old 03-22-2022, 11:58 PM   #1308
Demona
Martian Manhunter

That is going to look so dope with the Batmobile in the middle!! I want you to get your case soon just so I can enjoy your updated set-up thru pics
Old 03-23-2022, 11:27 PM   #1309
JohngPR
Fantastic Four

I'm supposed to get it 1st quarter of 2022, so hopefully soon! I'll post pics whenever I do get it.
Old 03-23-2022, 11:46 PM   #1310
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Yea John! It’s such a beautiful statue.