Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-10-2021, 03:23 AM   #321
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
It's 1/2 scale, brothers.
1/2 scale? thanks for the heads up
I guess there is demand for a 1/2 scale Myers

Too bad An American Werewolf In London (superior movie btw) doesn't receive as much statue/figure love.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 03:49 AM   #322
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
1/2 scale? thanks for the heads up
I guess there is demand for a 1/2 scale Myers

Too bad An American Werewolf In London (superior movie btw) doesn't receive as much statue/figure love.
Hey, just because you're from the UK doesn't mean A Yank Werewolf in London is a better flick!
I dig them both, but Halloween is my favorite of the slasher flicks and MM is def my favorite slasher. Difficult to compare the two for me. Anyways, I'd love to see more righteous werewolf stuff around and an American Werewolf in London is about as sweet a design as one can get.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 04:29 AM   #323
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Hey, just because you're from the UK doesn't mean A Yank Werewolf in London is a better flick!
I dig them both, but Halloween is my favorite of the slasher flicks and MM is def my favorite slasher. Difficult to compare the two for me. Anyways, I'd love to see more righteous werewolf stuff around and an American Werewolf in London is about as sweet a design as one can get.
I like the theme music to Halloween. Jamie Lee Curtis adds that extra something. I watched Halloween (the original) last year for about the 8th time. I decided to check out the Blu-ray. It holds up quite well. I have never watched the re make, as i do not like remakes of classics.

An American Werewolf in London, which i own on Vhs, Laserdisc, DVD, Bluray ..i must have watched it 40+ times. It is the best werewolf movie ever. The Howling, the 2nd best werewolf movie, has not aged well. I do like the final scene in the cafe/bar 'rare..' and the music that plays as the end credits roll.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 08:49 PM   #324
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Huh... okay. Well I guessed the knife wasn't metal since it had already been mentioned and also that it didn't pass the magnet test here. But it also looks like painted resin. So is it painted aluminum?
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 09:04 PM   #325
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Mine arrived today broken. Big crack on the portrait. Pumpkin cracked too. Also if that knife is metal I’m Iron Man. Not that impressive. Disappointed. Waiting to hear from SS.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 09:30 AM   #326
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Can anyone post close up pictures of the portrait? All angles please. I’m trying to see if mine has a crack. I know they have some weird scar looking thing on both sides but I think I have a crack on the very top of one of those things they did on the mask. I want to make sure before I contact SS. I would post a picture but I’m never able too and it pisses me off. I’ll try and use the forum hosting.

Didn’t work.
Old 03-11-2021, 03:02 PM   #327
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Can anyone post close up pictures of the portrait? All angles please. I’m trying to see if mine has a crack. I know they have some weird scar looking thing on both sides but I think I have a crack on the very top of one of those things they did on the mask. I want to make sure before I contact SS. I would post a picture but I’m never able too and it pisses me off. I’ll try and use the forum hosting.

Didn’t work.
Here's mine. Hope that helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210311_135638.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	137590   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210311_135623.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	137591   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210311_134203.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	137592   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210311_135719.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	235.6 KB
ID:	137593  
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 03:33 PM   #328
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Falcon View Post
Here's mine. Hope that helps.
Thx brother. I appreciate it. Mine is cracked.
Old 03-11-2021, 08:27 PM   #329
mistermark
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Mine arrived today broken. Big crack on the portrait. Pumpkin cracked too. Also if that knife is metal I’m Iron Man. Not that impressive. Disappointed. Waiting to hear from SS.
I hear ya. That Ant guy had a lot to say yesterday and I'll say this again... look at a companies ACTIONS, not their marketing words. That's all I'll say as I don't want to rain on anyone's parade. I hope Sideshow does a Myers one day in 1/4 though as I like the quality of their PFs these days and what Sideshow gives for $575 is usually worth it. There's just too much about this PCS piece I dislike. I hope PCS have learned a lesson to now monitor a manufacturing situation closely and that they'll get better painters/materials next time and please no more disastrous painted base pics or lazy "fist" hands. There's just no excuse at these prices. I hope those that have this do like it though as that's what collecting is all about
mistermark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 09:12 AM   #330
Lestat Phoenix
Birdman

I think mine looks fantastic..Really like it..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210311_141600.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	209.0 KB
ID:	137612   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210311_211401.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	137613  
Lestat Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote