Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 11-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #11
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3NS View Post
Whatever happened to this statue?? It was supposed to be a 3rd Quarter 2013 release. My Kirk and Spock statues from HCG are getting very lonely without McCoy
Well, they did say "estimated", but they should update their information. Let's hope it's not 1st quarter 2014.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:43 AM   #12
ALI3NS
Fantastic Four

I asked HCG for an update on this piece and was told that it was expected in February. Hopefully, the fine sculpt that Jim M. did on this piece will not be totally ruined in the production pieces We shall soon see...
ALI3NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 04:48 PM   #13
ALI3NS
Fantastic Four

Shipping notice received today...Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a UPS delivery man!
Old 03-06-2014, 12:03 AM   #14
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Gonna crack my knuckles and jump for joy! I got a clean bill of health from Doctor McCoy!

Old 03-06-2014, 01:38 AM   #15
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Are we happy or angry at the way it turned out??
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:31 AM   #16
hulksmashph
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Received mine and am really happy with it. McCoy was done well and all the accessories make it an awesome statue! Must have the Ex in my opinion. Only wish the ancient medical tools were real instead of just a picture.
hulksmashph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:59 AM   #17
ALI3NS
Fantastic Four

I received this yesterday and I'm very pleased at how it turned out. I have the Spock and Kirk 1/6th statues from HCG and I think this is the best in terms of sculpt likeness and paint color/apps (come to think of it, the Gorn statue is also well done). And, as others have mentioned, I think the ex is a must in this case. The medical computer and chair make for a cool little diorama of McCoy in sickbay.

Next, I'd like to see Uhura at her station on the bridge or Scotty in the engineering section. I also think the salt vampire creature from the first aired episode would make for a cool statue as well. Bring them on
Old 03-08-2014, 12:03 PM   #18
psimon
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
Gonna crack my knuckles and jump for joy! I got a clean bill of health from Doctor McCoy!

Looks great! Mine is still in PA with a friend (I live in Canada) but it completes my collection. I also got the Gorn and am running out of display room for them all.
psimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:45 PM   #19
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by psimon View Post
Looks great! Mine is still in PA with a friend (I live in Canada) but it completes my collection. I also got the Gorn and am running out of display room for them all.
Yeah, Spock and McCoy require some real estate and airspace with the tall backing.