Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 02-14-2014, 12:26 AM   #111
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
This is why you should always turn geo tagging off when your taking pictures of your collection. Get insurance and have an entire room full or snakes as back up

Chris
Snakes???? I hate snakes!! - Indiana Jones

Hahh

We have a big cuddly bear of a dog but if intruder would come in she would have them as pre meal snack and use their bones as toothpicks! Plus my husband and I have about as many guns as the man frank castle or the terminator so it wouldn't be wise trying to come in our house or property!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:34 AM   #112
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
We have a big cuddly bear of a dog but if intruder would come in she would have them as pre meal snack and use their bones as toothpicks! Plus my husband and I have about as many guns as the man frank castle or the terminator so it wouldn't be wise trying to come in our house or property!

Sarah
if someone entered our house, I'm pretty sure our pup would try and make friends with them, then get them to through the ball around

...yup...our pup is too friendly
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:12 AM   #113
monel
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Hmm wonder if he had other rooms with Collectibles because it's crazy thinking he had $75,000 there in that room but like he said if he had just a few older comics signed by Stan lee than they could come up to that amount pretty quick! But hopefully he had them insured! Only thing to do is have police and yourself look up all your items on Craigslist / eBay ect and try to find your missing pieces! But as this thief probably knew of their worth I doubt they would be dumb enough to put them up! Most likely will be sold underground!

That brings me up to a very important topic! Get your collections insured people! Seriously, even if you only have 5-10 figures if they are worth that much to you to right thing and get them insured ! Think if someone came in and stole all of our Collectibles 90% or more are long sold out and to get your collections again could cost you 4-5 x as much if you are when able to find the Collectibles or art pieces you had!

It's very sad day for him and collectors as a whole! Please take a few minutes of silence for all the Collectibles that lost their owners home! And say a prayer for him to get his collectible family back!

Anyone know the best and most affordable place to insure our items?? We're getting ours done very soon !

God Bless,

Sarah
thank you .....the room size is 18 by 20 ....part of stuff they took was my blu rays which was well over 700. and at just 20 each that's 14,000 .art work from mike grill ,john byrne,,marc brooks....still work on list ...
monel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:15 AM   #114
monel
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
what did they steal? was it statues, comics or original art?
yes to all that and my blu rays trying to make a list but I never thought I would go thur this
Old 02-14-2014, 02:16 AM   #115
monel
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian-Man View Post
Totally blows what happened Monel. Just thought I give you a bit of advise since we both live in Southern Cali. Try Frank and Son's collectible show room on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I can see someone pawning them there. Many collectors are familiar with this place, especially since Stan Lee frequents the place. I think Feb 22 is his next appearance.
I was there on wed looking
Old 02-14-2014, 02:17 AM   #116
monel
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
Anyone that breaks into someone's home deserves to be met with a shotgun blast. Zero quarter given or half measures.
hell yes
Old 02-14-2014, 02:26 AM   #117
monel
Mephisto

so ever on here knows .....I know in my heart its someone I know ,and to the persons ,yes it took 3to 4 of you to do this to me , one of them is going tell some one what they did and that's when I will find you .....I pray to god that the cops find you first
Old 02-14-2014, 02:27 AM   #118
monel
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguargod View Post
He needs to look at his friends. These people knew that he had security cameras in the room, and knew to cut the power to disable them.
I am
Old 02-14-2014, 02:30 AM   #119
monel
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
That really sucks. Hope they find these crooks and you are able to get back your collection.
thank you
Old 02-14-2014, 02:33 AM   #120
monel
Mephisto

I know I will never get back my blu rays very easy to sell at 5 dollars each there gone at swap meets .yard sale and so on............. that's fine but i will make it so hard for them to sell my stuff that you guys will have to hide it for well over a year i will not stop ....