Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-22-2018, 01:08 PM   #41
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Interesting choice. Not sure I'd display him with the gun though. I hope they add a switch-out left hand that isn't holding anything.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:39 PM   #42
Fu_Manchu
The Herculoids

Surely you don't understand me when I say this movie is bad; AVP and AVP-R are objectively bad yes, but they serve as fan service, quick B-movie entertainment for fans. You can't take them seriously.

I see them like a videogame, like James Cameron said about AVP. He actually liked it because of that.

This one instead is another kind of bad. The Last Jedi kind of bad. The one which pretends, in addition to being a terrible movie, to modify all way back to 1987 with schizophrenic stories about the predators and what they are.

That is, changing (destroying) everything to create a new predator canon of its own. Thank god they won't go that way anymore basically because this seriously flopped (I can't imagine why). Thank god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
he fired that thing like he was in Planet of the Apes
LOL. Another stellar dumb moment of hundreds. The predators are known for their refined movements and reflexes and he fires it like a sling.
Fu_Manchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:05 AM   #43
Xenoburger

Bruh, it didn't flop - it's been out for all of a week. I think it had the highest grossing opening weekend of any predator film as well.

If you hate it that much, the ---- are you doing in a thread for collectibles from it?

Let the people who enjoyed the film enjoy it. No need to continuously ---- on it with your holier than thou attitude page after page. You don't speak for all predator fans.

Loved the rifle scene by the way. It was refreshing to see a predator improvise like that.
Old 09-23-2018, 01:10 AM   #44
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Watched the movie last week, and I was I was jumping out of my seat every time Fugitive was on screen. That Predator had the best action sequences out of all of them. Cold, calculated, refined, deadly. Short lived, but hey, he did not give 2 effs going against the cgi mess. Film was bad and enoyable at the same time. They all are. I just wish Fugitive had more screen time. Love this piece. Favorite preddy headsculpt in a long time.
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:21 AM   #45
Xenoburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Watched the movie last week, and I was I was jumping out of my seat every time Fugitive was on screen. That Predator had the best action sequences out of all of them. Cold, calculated, refined, deadly. Short lived, but hey, he did not give 2 effs going against the cgi mess. Film was bad and enoyable at the same time. They all are. I just wish Fugitive had more screen time. Love this piece. Favorite preddy headsculpt in a long time.
Pretty much exactly how I felt.
Old 09-23-2018, 01:52 AM   #46
Fu_Manchu
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
Bruh, it didn't flop - it's been out for all of a week. I think it had the highest grossing opening weekend of any predator film as well.

If you hate it that much, the ---- are you doing in a thread for collectibles from it?

Let the people who enjoyed the film enjoy it. No need to continuously ---- on it with your holier than thou attitude page after page. You don't speak for all predator fans.

Loved the rifle scene by the way. It was refreshing to see a predator improvise like that.
Page after page? I posted only two messages saying my opinion versus the hundreds you posted saying it's Citizen Kane I think I have the right to express myself this is a forum.

And yes, it flopped. Put the keywords in google.

By the way I would like to thank Fred Dekker the Robocop 3 director for ruining two franchises I love, Robocop and Predator. Thats a rare achievement in a lifetime, bravo
Fu_Manchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 02:16 AM   #47
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

[QUOTE This one instead is another kind of bad. The Last Jedi kind of bad.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Definitely the worst out of them all. This bust is very nice and all, but if I had it displayed it would remind me every time how terrible the movie was and grow to dislike it and sell it. And man oh man, Last Jedi was DISGRACEFUL. I’m turned off with SW because of it lol. And I’m a HUGE SW fan lol
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:06 AM   #48
Oak
Fantastic Four

It seems the crappier the movie these days, the better the Predator. AvP: R = worst predator movie ever; Wolf = best Predator ever. The Predator = Horrible movie; Fugitive = Pretty cool.
Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:31 AM   #49
Xenoburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu_Manchu View Post
Page after page? I posted only two messages saying my opinion versus the hundreds you posted saying it's Citizen Kane I think I have the right to express myself this is a forum.
That comment was more directed at the multitudes of people ----ting on it continuously, not you in particular.

I never once said it was a great movie, and certainly didn't imply it was "Citizen Kane". I don't even think the movie was very good. I've only made a few posts about the film actually, not "hundreds", so you can stop with the blatant hyperbole.

Quote:
And yes, it flopped. Put the keywords in google.
No, it didn't. It grossed approximately 59 mil globally, and was the highest grossing film on it's opening weekend domestically. That's not good but it's not terrible either. The controversy surrounding Steven Striegel certainly didn't help matters.

Quote:
By the way I would like to thank Fred Dekker the Robocop 3 director for ruining two franchises I love, Robocop and Predator. Thats a rare achievement in a lifetime, bravo
So AvP, AvP:R and Predators 2010 didn't ruin the franchise for you but this one did? That's nice. Why are you here again?
Old 09-23-2018, 05:49 AM   #50
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post

As Predator fan I enjoyed hell out the movie . Loved fugitive breakout scene. I do agree with you if someone who dont like the movie shouldn't give attitude page after page.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote