Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 07-25-2023, 03:16 PM   #51
Forps is back
Mephisto

If Lycan is the best LSB, the master Steve Wang, ever sculpted (along with the Reaper?), this Brain Dead LSB by Akihito is the BEST LSB Forps has ever seen.

gz33, words cannot describe how BEAUTIFUL this is.

Forps has seen and owns countless LBS (i am probably,along with Flankster, lol, the owners of the most LSBs worldwide) and this is along with Lycan the ONLY BUSTS i would take with me if i had to choose.

There is an unboxing on Tube in english (and one in french), where the guy is also obviously speechless, but it simply cannot do this piece justice.

It is a MASTERPIECE.

The concept, the eyes (looking like they move as you move around. They look real and they look like they are moving as you move, it is ridiculous), the real clothes, the "piercings", the nails, everything is perfect.

In all my years of collecting, i've never seen anything like this.

It is creepy, it is different, it is artsy, it is unique, it is a masterpiece.

As soon as i opened the box of this masterpiece and saw it with my own eyes, i was SPEECHLESS.

And you all know that for Forps to not be able to speak, well.....
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 11:40 AM   #52
Forps is back
Mephisto

Not a single soul writing about this. I bet that the edition size is WAYYYYYY LOWERRRR than anyone can imagine.

Nevertheless, it is the most creepy, different, artsy LSB ever produced. It is a unicorn.

A masterpiece. Akihito really GOATed when sculpting this. Easily one of the top 5 LSBs ever produced in this hobby along with Lycan, Lord of Darkness (Sideshow), Mera (Infinity) and Tre Kana/Reaper.

But this Brain Dead LSB is on its own category. Photos do it no justice. If you can find it for a cheap price now that aftermarket is dead, get it. As soon as the market stabilizes, then no way any sane man is selling this. EVER.

It will also never exit my collection along with the Lycan LSB. NEVER.

It showed 300 on the brown box (if i remember correctly) whereas the original stated ES was 699 but i still cannot believe that there are so many pieces out there in the wild. I know that ECC changes its ES depending on actual sales, but did it really sold 300 pieces? Where are the owners?

I can see this being 100 pieces at most. I simply don't see it anywhere, only 2 videos online, a handful of guys having this. Probably around 100 ES, the same with Akihito's Tre Kana LSB aka the Steam Punk one

If the reduced ES (300) is real, then the owners are true art lovers. And true art lovers HATE showing-off or taking pictures and then uploading them on social media
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote