Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-23-2019, 02:18 AM   #2501
ParisDean
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
It was awkward for me too. It's like watching your kid sister get it on
Yes, this is it exactly. Dirty was the wrong word to use. Watching Arya grow up on screen, despite being an adult now, I still remember the ten-year-old from season one.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:27 AM   #2502
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Since I was reminded of the prophecy, I don't care how the show ends as long as we finally find out who the "Prince who was promised" is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
That's the thing H, with this show everyone is fair game. We should do a top 5 we want alive.
In no order: Sansa, Jamie, Bronn, Varys, and Brienne.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 09:23 AM   #2503
Y3E
Gen 13

I want the little girl who was getting food from Ser Davos and said she was a warrior, to be alive at the end of this. Oh yeah, Lyanna Mormont too.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 09:48 AM   #2504
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
That's the thing H, with this show everyone is fair game.
I hope that is still the case. I have noticed that since we got beyond the completed books big name deaths have dropped to almost nothing. The biggest death of all of last season was Little Finger. And really all of the deaths on the last season were on the bad guy side (Walder Frey, Ramsey, Roose etc).
TNovak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:15 AM   #2505
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I hope that is still the case. I have noticed that since we got beyond the completed books big name deaths have dropped to almost nothing. The biggest death of all of last season was Little Finger. And really all of the deaths on the last season were on the bad guy side (Walder Frey, Ramsey, Roose etc).
If they kept killing off major characters they're would be nobody left to fight the white walkers...

I imagine will see a few in this upcoming battle...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:12 PM   #2506
Mister H
Gen 13

Ok, so who comes back as a Whitewalker?
Even though I'd like to see him make it out alive, I think an undead battle between the Hound and the Mountain would be cool. That's probably just me though.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:20 PM   #2507
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Ok, so who comes back as a Whitewalker?
Even though I'd like to see him make it out alive, I think an undead battle between the Hound and the Mountain would be cool. That's probably just me though.
The nature of making White Walkers is still a bit mysterious. On the show we saw their creation by the children and then we saw the Night King transform craster's sons. It seems more complex than making Wights. Shall see.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:22 PM   #2508
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Mountain was owned by Oberyon. Hound was owned by Brienne. Nothing special.
Please don't apply that logic to my boy Barristan Selmy. He could take all of those mentioned...killed in an alley by nameless men.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:16 PM   #2509
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Dany battles alongside Jon in battle. Jon gets in to trouble and Dany hesitates saving him because of the thought of him being the true ruler of the Seven Kingdoms doesn't compute after her lifelong journey to reach her goal and let's him die or is too late to rescue him. Wight Jon Snow gets his revenge after Dany takes her "rightful" place" on the throne. Just an out there prediction lol
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:48 PM   #2510
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Good point. Especially since he is linked to Bran and will always know where he is. However, that would imply he is completely confident he will undoubtedly wipe out all men. Perhaps taking out the TER early is a tactical decision in order to increase his chances of overall success. All hypothetical of course.
Decent article I just read that talks about the 'memory' plot point I brought up:

https://www.vulture.com/2019/04/game...an-memory.html

Mentions Bran's near-omniscience at the end as well, which plays into why I put zero stock in 'Bran as Night King' theories. Namely, Bran is just a storytelling crutch, imo. In an era with no video footage nor cellphones, he's nothing more than an easy way to relay important info to the characters, not merely from omniscience, but also with the 'time-travel' contrivance.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote