Zot

Yes that was him.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 04:58 PM   #12
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Erm, is nobody going to ask where this epiphany is coming from? Has something happened, or is this Brexit all over again.

For our American friends, Brexit = A great nationwide strategy based on a lethal concoction of conjecture, rumours, lies and wishful thinking
No one in the Collector community knows a damn thing at the moment. But I do seem to remember that last year, or the year before that, that there was a period of weeks if not more, where again a block if preorders were delayed on Sideshows website.

(All Brexit ever taught me, is that sometimes the system of compulsory voting can be a good thing (as much as I dislike it here in Australia). If it were, I’ve got a feeling the vote may have gone a different way).
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 07:04 PM   #13
cjacobs83
Justice League

SS has put up many pre-orders for other companies such as iron studios and PC collectibles. I’m guessing prime 1’s contract is up and they’re renegotiating or it’s an end to an era.
cjacobs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 07:36 PM   #14
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Waits 3 years for a statue. Won't wait 3 months for a SS listing.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 09:26 PM   #15
Biggunz
Loki

Prime 1 is killing sideshow. While are their stuff is going on waitlist pretty quick sideshow is sitting on a whole wherehouse of statues
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 09:28 PM   #16
Biggunz
Loki

BBtS needs to work out a deal with Prime 1
They can do it
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 09:58 PM   #17
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Erm, is nobody going to ask where this epiphany is coming from? Has something happened, or is this Brexit all over again.

For our American friends, Brexit = A great nationwide strategy based on a lethal concoction of conjecture, rumours, lies and wishful thinking
I like you
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 10:59 PM   #18
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

The issue started with the city hunter, prime1 released it as "non-scale" because sideshow holds this particular movie license for 1/4 (and bunch other scales too). Sideshow is not happy prime1 did this to get around the license never mind they can't make a proper pred if their lives depended on it. Flip side - it is pretty obvious the "wall art" is in 1/4 scale.

That's why this was never put up for preorder and subsequently everything else afterwards go delayed. They are in negotiations, sideshow wants more money.

Hopefully everything works out and get resolved, i don't want to pay $300 shipping for every prime1 statue.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 11:05 PM   #19
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:

well....brits voted for it without any real understanding, regardless the lies / propaganda. They can blame the politicians for the mess, but in reality noone to blame but themselves for voting on such important decision without any basic attempt at due diligence. Although if i have to pick 1, david cameron is the real douche i would blame for all this, go down as the worst political miscalculation in history since the cold war.

Just like we got noone to blame but ourselves for trump.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 11:14 PM   #20
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
The issue started with the city hunter, prime1 released it as "non-scale" because sideshow holds this particular movie license for 1/4 (and bunch other scales too). Sideshow is not happy prime1 did this to get around the license never mind they can't make a proper pred if their lives depended on it. Flip side - it is pretty obvious the "wall art" is in 1/4 scale.

That's why this was never put up for preorder and subsequently everything else afterwards go delayed. They are in negotiations, sideshow wants more money.

Hopefully everything works out and get resolved, i don't want to pay $300 shipping for every prime1 statue.
This makes 100% sense now.

I've seen P1 reps state they've sent all new PO pics and info to Sideshow, and Sideshow is the hold up. And conversely, I saw something posted on Facebook where supposedly Sideshow sent an e-mail to someone inquiring and the response was basically that they didn't have all the info they needed and asked for further clarification from P1 and they're not getting a response.

So basically each side is blaming it on the other. But, now that you've brought up this issue with the Pred piece in this "non-scale," it all makes sense.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote