Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 05-31-2006, 01:35 PM   #1
yodanut
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Star Wars Vintage Toys

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find scans of the BOXES of vintage Star Wars vehicles. I've been able to find the jpegs of backdrops and stickers but no luck on the boxes.

Why you ask? Well, I was going through all my old loose toys from the 70's over the weekend and want to set up an awesome display where in front of each vintage box, I have my cleaned up and restored vehicle or playset right in front of it, similar to the way it looks on the box. This has always been on the back of my mind but I don't want anything that isn't mint and that's really just not feasible since they're always going to look 25+ years old full of creases. Finding jpegs would be a lot easier but if worse comes to worse, I'll just buy beat-up versions off of ebay. Scan and photoshop them and print out clean and crisp reproductions.

I really enjoyed seeing the toys that completely absorbed my childhood and know I'll get a kick out of seeing them in their full glory.

If anyone knows where I can find an archive or something, I'd really appreciate it.
yodanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:37 AM   #2
Immovable Blob
I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography.

I kept all the boxes for my vehicles and larger stuff. I have the original Kenner Sandspeeder, Int-4, At-at Walker, The vehicle from endor in Jedi (can't remember name but it is not the speeder) and even have Jabba the Hut and throne room. Due to ebail though this collection from my childhood is essentially worthless.
Immovable Blob is offline   Reply With Quote