Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-20-2015, 03:00 PM   #511
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Well, this is coming from someone who told me in different threads that both being married and owning a house are overrated.

Because yeah, paying $800 to $1500 a month to borrow a two bedroom is smarter than paying $870 a month to own a 2000 sqf home. I sure am one big ole dummy guys! I hope you guys can read my internet crayon writing.
In fairness to me you didn't provide those details. I would definitely go with the house at $870 as well.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 06:55 PM   #512
Khufu
Mephisto

For whatever its worth, I had one statue on PO with a different Singapore online store. I contacted them over the weekend to see if I could still get my statue and I was told no, but they offered transferring it to another "broker" to fulfill for 100SGP increase which in all honestly isn't that bad.

It was statue I was iffy on anyway so I just asked if I could get a refund instead. He said sure, that when he got into the office Monday he would do that. Logged in this morning to an email stating my money had been refunded to PayPal. Nice, cordial, timely, etc...

That is how these things should work. I don't have any money tied up with Simply Toys, but I don't see why they can't do this. If its a volume (number of transactions or total amount of cash), just communicate your plan and go to work giving people their money back.
Khufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:08 PM   #513
Smbdyfnkillme
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Adamantium Plus Member

You should probably delete that. #1, your inbox is about to be flooded. #2, you're about to close the door on an online retailer for other people if you ever give that name out.
Smbdyfnkillme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:23 PM   #514
Khufu
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smbdyfnkillme View Post
You should probably delete that. #1, your inbox is about to be flooded. #2, you're about to close the door on an online retailer for other people if you ever give that name out.
#1 There are no details... I was just posting a positive return of deposit experience - completely eliminating all names of people involved. #2 And reporting that yes, one of these vendors is trying to shuffle business off to non-official channels.

No names given... The only PM I got was from you.
Khufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:26 PM   #515
Smbdyfnkillme
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khufu View Post
#1 There are no details... I was just posting a positive return of deposit experience - completely eliminating all names of people involved. #2 And reporting that yes, one of these vendors is trying to shuffle business off to non-official channels.

No names given... The only PM I got was from you.
It's only been a few minutes.
Smbdyfnkillme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:39 PM   #516
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
I have a Phoenix on order from Simple toys and I just asked them to roll over my deposit to another order (ARH Ares gold) and they haven't even done that yet. This was weeks ago and after multiple emails. I don't understand why it takes them so long to do anything or even to just answer their emails.

On another note have you guys heard about this "Skyrunner" service?
I have not received a single response from simplytoys from the 4 emails i have sent over a 6 months period.

1) They over charged me on the preorder, i asked them to correct - no response.

2) Asked if they can just have arh to dropship a statue to me as there is no point for arh to ship to singapore then ship back to me in the us - no response.

3) Replied to their email regarding the xm shipping address with a singapore address - no response.

4) Followed up 2 weeks later asking them to confirm if they got my email on the address change - no response.

It has been such a wonderful experience dealing with those guys....

After my phoenix preorder ships, i am so done with this whole mess trying to get xm statues and dealing with those oversea vendors. No amount of greatness from the xm brand is worth this much headache for me. And to be honest, although xm sculpts are good, they are not THAT special.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:01 PM   #517
Hotsaltysea
Frackin!

ppl don't learn... tsk tsk
Hotsaltysea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:24 PM   #518
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
I have not received a single response from simplytoys from the 4 emails i have sent over a 6 months period.

1) They over charged me on the preorder, i asked them to correct - no response.

2) Asked if they can just have arh to dropship a statue to me as there is no point for arh to ship to singapore then ship back to me in the us - no response.

3) Replied to their email regarding the xm shipping address with a singapore address - no response.

4) Followed up 2 weeks later asking them to confirm if they got my email on the address change - no response.

It has been such a wonderful experience dealing with those guys....

After my phoenix preorder ships, i am so done with this whole mess trying to get xm statues and dealing with those oversea vendors. No amount of greatness from the xm brand is worth this much headache for me. And to be honest, although xm sculpts are good, they are not THAT special.

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:27 PM   #519
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khufu View Post
For whatever its worth, I had one statue on PO with a different Singapore online store. I contacted them over the weekend to see if I could still get my statue and I was told no, but they offered transferring it to another "broker" to fulfill for 100SGP increase which in all honestly isn't that bad. .

First rule of XM Club

1) We don't talk about XM Club

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:42 PM   #520
wanderlai
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsaltysea View Post
Somethings are better left alone and silent... if the clamp down is on billing address... alot more will be screwed....

ppl don't learn... tsk tsk
This. Some just don't get it.
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote