Name:	5E34A7C5-3637-42D0-B2D0-A762CCEF95A8.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	112039  
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 09:33 AM   #132
Dam_Beaver
Frackin!

We wanna see Batman :/ There is a lot of the choice, if I am collecting this line, depending on him...
Dam_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:00 AM   #133
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam_Beaver View Post
We wanna see Batman :/ There is a lot of the choice, if I am collecting this line, depending on him...
Same here. Nothing gets bought before I see Batman. Whatever I'm interested in from Tweeter will hinge on what the Bat looks like. The only piece I make break down and buy before Batman is Deathstroke. If Tweeter releases an amazing classic Perez Deathstroke, I wouldn't hesitate for even a second to PO that.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:02 AM   #134
Primus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Dident you here? There will be no Batman ever! no one is ever going to make another Batman statue again guess your stuck with the 15 million already available. This line is going well in its current direction get over it already!
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:05 AM   #135
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
Dident you here? There will be no Batman ever! no one is ever going to make another Batman statue again guess your stuck with the 15 million already available. This line is going well in its current direction get over it already!
Sorry, but it's all about the Bat for me (and millions of others) so you'll just have to get over that already.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:42 AM   #136
Gothamite
Phoenix

1) There will be a Batman eventually.

2) If you refuse to buy any statues before Batman is announced, you risk missing out on them due to low ES sizes.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:46 AM   #137
Augen
Metal Men

It's perfectly reasonable to wait and see on a line, you just cannot be too upset if you miss out on earlier pieces. Wonder Woman sold this line to me in terms of quality so trusting the extensive list will be done justice *fingers crossed on two Big Barda pieces touched on*
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:02 PM   #138
Demona
Martian Manhunter

OMG I need that Catwoman!!! Dream come true with that costume design.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:17 PM   #139
Primus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

First off if your waiting for one character in a line chances are your not really interested in the line itself, witch is fine but let’s not pretend otherwise. Secondly the only reason Batman hasent been seen yet is because they went back to the drawing board to make it better, how many companies do that nowadays? And he will be the only Dc character yet to have two variations right out of the gate. Many like myself have been waiting for a Dc line like this for quite some time 30 years for me personally, waiting a few months for a Batman showing is not a big deal. it’s called patience you should try it!
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 02:58 PM   #140
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
First off if your waiting for one character in a line chances are your not really interested in the line itself, witch is fine but let’s not pretend otherwise. Secondly the only reason Batman hasent been seen yet is because they went back to the drawing board to make it better, how many companies do that nowadays? And he will be the only Dc character yet to have two variations right out of the gate. Many like myself have been waiting for a Dc line like this for quite some time 30 years for me personally, waiting a few months for a Batman showing is not a big deal. it’s called patience you should try it!
I am with Primus on this one...enough with BATMAN there are over 1000 statues of him. How many shazam, martian manhunter or the wonder twins?

They have released ten statues and you wont buy any because of Batman? Where is the logic in that I buy ones I like. The superman is one of the best 1/6 I have seen of him.
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote