Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 06-11-2020, 09:54 AM   #481
abubakarhimself
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom-El View Post
Well, it was a person on Twitter who gathered up his old Tweets and presented them on there. She is deep into DCTV and was re-Tweeting a movement to get rid of Danielle Panabaker next, who they are saying was mean to Candice Patton (Iris West). So...who knows when it will end. They are taking no prisoners.
Ok that sounded a it too conspiracy-y so I had to google it. The truth is much worst. An 18 year old who seems to have made it her life mission to dredge up dirt exposed him.

Skai Jackson who apparently played the rock’s daughter in a g.i.joe movie
abubakarhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:18 AM   #482
Rom-El
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by abubakarhimself View Post
Ok that sounded a it too conspiracy-y so I had to google it. The truth is much worst. An 18 year old who seems to have made it her life mission to dredge up dirt exposed him.

Skai Jackson who apparently played the rock’s daughter in a g.i.joe movie
Oh I wasn't even talking about her. A Twitter user (steph) collected Hartley's tweets. She posted them in May, before Skai posted them this month. Skai's larger following gives it more traction. The Tweets were shown in this Variety article but the user has since changed her username since she was getting a lot of flack from people:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the...ts-1234627876/

Now there's another user trying to expose Danielle Panabaker:

https://twitter.com/softxiris/status...37254938853378

It's all a bit complicated because this Twitter user is obsessed with "shipping" on the Flash show i.e. the various relationships on the show, and that plays a big part in all of it for her. Both Twitter users are pretty obsessed with the show and scrutinise every part of it.
Rom-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 12:53 PM   #483
built2shred
Phoenix

I'm still curious when all the backlash will start with all the old songs that Rappers did back in the 90's & 2000's that were heavy with Misogynistic lyrics and videos, for whatever reason they seem to be getting a pass and some of those lyrics were just as bad if not worse than anything some of these actors have said in the past on Twitter...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 02:58 PM   #484
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post

We now live in the United States where your opinion can't be different from the mob rule...

Don't get me wrong I understand when someone gets upset over what someone else wrote especially if it's derogatory but if the person apologies I think we should at the very least give them a second chance...

What we need to do is go investigate the people who are digging all this stuff up, odds are they have a few skeletons hiding in their closet too...

What gets me is people who claim to be Christians yet are so quick to judge others even though the Bible says something along the lines of "You can't judge what's in someone's heart" and the old verse "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged". That seems to have all gone out the window thanks to social media, now everyone wants to be the Judge, Jury and Executioner....

And before anyone points fingers at me I've never claimed to be a Christian or at least not a good one

Like the time Newt Gingrich was going after Clinton for his affair, while cheating on his wife with cancer, who is now married for the 3rd time while preaching family values.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #485
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Like the time Newt Gingrich was going after Clinton for his affair, while cheating on his wife with cancer, who is now married for the 3rd time while preaching family values.
"this guy i don't like did this thing i didn't like to this guy i did like, so it's totally justified to ruin other peoples lives now over stupid crap"
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 03:38 PM   #486
built2shred
Phoenix

MTV is firing reality stars left and right from past postings on twitter, I doubt it's going to end there either, if you're even slightly famous everyone is digging up your old twitter postings and using it as ammunition to destroy peoples careers...
Old 06-11-2020, 03:39 PM   #487
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Hypocrisy usually goes hand in hand with politics so that doesn't really surprise me but I agree it's still messed up...
Old 06-11-2020, 04:27 PM   #488
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
"this guy i don't like did this thing i didn't like to this guy i did like, so it's totally justified to ruin other peoples lives now over stupid crap"
Clinton and Gingrinch both suck, and they ruined their own lives.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 01:46 AM   #489
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Clinton and Gingrinch both suck, and they ruined their own lives.
an acceptable answer
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 02:12 AM   #490
abubakarhimself
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
MTV is firing reality stars left and right from past postings on twitter, I doubt it's going to end there either, if you're even slightly famous everyone is digging up your old twitter postings and using it as ammunition to destroy peoples careers...
Been a good 18 years since Ive watched mtv! haha
abubakarhimself is offline   Reply With Quote