Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 09-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #711
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo2002b View Post

Are those individual cases you have them in? If so, where'd ya get them and how much?
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:23 AM   #712
Jayden
Blue Falcon

Well, got shipping notification for both of mine, though had to ask FedEx to delay delivery by two days so that I'd be home to sign for them. So if all goes as planned, I should be receiving them on the 20th! Can't wait and hope they CoA/Print issue was resolved. Will have to post some pics once I get them. These will be among the jewels of my collection, they will most likely be among the last statues I purchase, (atleast for quite awhile).

It's kind of nice that each piece has it's own paint job, adds a bit of uniqueness to it.

Good job on the pics all, and I'm also curious about the cases you have posted Bolo?
Jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:07 AM   #713
Bolo2002b
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
Well, got shipping notification for both of mine, though had to ask FedEx to delay delivery by two days so that I'd be home to sign for them. So if all goes as planned, I should be receiving them on the 20th! Can't wait and hope they CoA/Print issue was resolved. Will have to post some pics once I get them. These will be among the jewels of my collection, they will most likely be among the last statues I purchase, (atleast for quite awhile).

It's kind of nice that each piece has it's own paint job, adds a bit of uniqueness to it.

Good job on the pics all, and I'm also curious about the cases you have posted Bolo?
they are custom cut cases, they charge 120 a piece, in chinatown. jay you gonna love them they are hot chicks hahahha just the missing coa and print is a problem but they should fix it tho.
Bolo2002b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:10 AM   #714
Bolo2002b
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidian View Post
SS got back to me the other day and said they'd be mailing my COA and print shortly. So contact their customer service, they'll ask for a pic of the bottom of your base. I hope to snag a reg later on....
i reply the other day with a pic on the base, how long did they take to reply? still waiting.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:54 AM   #715
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
i reply the other day with a pic on the base, how long did they take to reply? still waiting.
I think it was a day or 2
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:47 AM   #716
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
SS got back to me the other day and said they'd be mailing my COA and print shortly. So contact their customer service, they'll ask for a pic of the bottom of your base. I hope to snag a reg later on....
me too.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:36 PM   #717
Bolo2002b

Quote:
I think it was a day or 2
just got a reply, they senting them out soon.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #718
ssurfer23
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

she is so beautiful...patiently waiting for her to fly international
ssurfer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #719
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Here's my video review of my new Darkchylde 1/4 scale statue from PCSC. She's a beauty! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdTzckbc6Rk
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #720
Randy Queen
A day without sunshine is like... night.

That's really amazing. Posted on my fb, and going on the Darkchylde website as well.

Anyone have the full statue sets like this, and also the Ariel mini-mates toy? Would love to see the whole family together.

Very cool to see the video review, as well.

Everyone please be aware the dress piece in front sits behind the teddy bear on the base.

Quote:

Here is my all versions collection. RANDY if you ever decided to do a BLUE dress version let us know that well be the best surprise!!! man.
Randy Queen is offline   Reply With Quote