Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 08-11-2006, 09:06 PM   #1
Archangel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

The CS Moore Studio To Create Dark Ivory Statue

The CS Moore Studio is pleased to announce that it has been granted the license to produce a statue of Dark Ivory, the lead character in an exciting new miniseries by co-creators Joseph Michael Linsner and Eva Hopkins.

Linsner, one of the premiere pinup artists in the comic industry, has produced his self-created goddess story, Dawn, for the past 18 years. He has also illustrated covers for DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Top Cow Productions, Dark Horse Comics & Dynamic Forces, as well as many pinups, short stories & full-length features. Acompanying Linsner for nearly ten years is longtime colorist Eva Hopkins.

Their first co-creation and the next project out of the Linsner studios will be Dark Ivory, a vampire love story complete with all the gothic trimmings. Linsner will create the artwork and Linsner and Hopkins will co-write the script.

The Dark Ivory statue will be sculpted by Clayburn Moore, and is planned to coincide with the series debut in April 2007.

Linsner expressed his excitement about seeing his art come to three- dimensional reality under the skilled hands of Clayburn Moore. "Ivory is a fantastic character, a whole new direction for me," said Linsner. "It's doubly exciting to have an acclaimed artist like Clayburn notice her & want to see her come to life."

"Clayburn knows how to sculpt women!" exclaimed Hopkins. "The belly, the hips, all the sexy things that make women different than men, Clayburn gives incredible grace to. I am so thrilled that Ivory caught his eye & can't wait to see it all happen."

"Joe and I have talked about working together for years," said Moore. "I think that this is a terrific subject to showcase his and my work and I hope Linsner fans are happy with the collaboration. Eva and Joe have developed an excellent character. I'm looking forward to getting started."
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 09:43 PM   #2
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Sounds intriguing. I'll be looking out for updates on this project.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 09:59 PM   #3
apetrucc
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I am so looking foward to this statue.. Have been following Linsner for years with Moore scuplting this piece it will be a great character to have.
apetrucc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 10:02 PM   #4
Archangel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I wonder if there will be a Statue Forum variant.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:08 PM   #5
bat_collector
Galactus

I can't wait ot see it.
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 10:08 PM   #6
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel
You never know. Clayburn and SF seem to be developing a bit of a relationship. This, I don't mind in the least.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 02:27 AM   #7
cblakey1
Cyclops

Bring her on!

cblakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:50 PM   #8
Archangel

Please Delete

Might as well delete this thread since Bulleye's post has redundant info -- Thanks.
Old 08-13-2006, 03:04 PM   #9
toe
Alpha Flight

Quote:
I hope so. So far Clay has released variants of all the statue he has done except for some like Invincible, She Dragon, Liberty,...
toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 03:20 PM   #10
Tizou
U talkin' to me?

Quote:

hey, why always SF exclusive, think to the others guys who can't have them !!! It's better to make a simple variant, it will be affordable for many more peoples !!!!

If Moore will make only SF variant now, where is the fun ?
Tizou is offline   Reply With Quote