Old 01-09-2017, 12:27 PM   #871
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

That even looks good on its back
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 12:36 PM   #872
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

Good move Paul, there is just too much speculation, conjecture, ridiculous (baseless) claims for you to constantly have to respond to on this forum. I'm convinced that most, if not all, of the negative comments made about Chronicle's products are written by folks who didn't even purchase them (the Internet troll effect). Most artistic/creative directors of the other major high end collectible companies never respond to questions or concerns on this forum, I understand why you have in the past but weighing the cost/benefit I see it as more trouble than its worth. I follow you guys on Facebook and instagram so I will look for updates thier. These products speak for themselves, keep up the great work on the JP license, as a customer I can't wait to recieve the Breakout Rex! Take Care. PS: Give us the Spitter!
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 03:53 PM   #873
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Rexy seems underweight. She needs to eat a few more lawyers.
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:32 PM   #874
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Where do you guys dream this stuff up?
Watch the video. I don't think it seems that crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
I use these pre-production samples as tools, I could care less if they get scratched or broken. Maybe the fact that I'm 6'4" 250 pounds and work out I can make five pounds look like ounces. Cast in urethane resin, not that cheap filled resin.

Moving forward I'm having our operations manager answer questions from time to time, mostly the info found on FB and the newsletter.

Facebook will be the main source of information moving forward, I suggest you sign in and follow us to stay up to date.

Thanks for the update. I feel better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
That even looks good on its back
Agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisrex82 View Post
Good move Paul, there is just too much speculation, conjecture, ridiculous (baseless) claims for you to constantly have to respond to on this forum. I'm convinced that most, if not all, of the negative comments made about Chronicle's products are written by folks who didn't even purchase them (the Internet troll effect). Most artistic/creative directors of the other major high end collectible companies never respond to questions or concerns on this forum, I understand why you have in the past but weighing the cost/benefit I see it as more trouble than its worth. I follow you guys on Facebook and instagram so I will look for updates thier. These products speak for themselves, keep up the great work on the JP license, as a customer I can't wait to recieve the Breakout Rex! Take Care. PS: Give us the Spitter!
I have it on order and fully paid. The video was concerning. I don't think my comment was trolling at all. No reason to.. just want to get a great product and not 500 in plastic. Paul put my concerns to rest.
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:46 PM   #875
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisrex82 View Post
You think by going to FB will eliminate trolls
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:58 PM   #876
thx217
Ultimates

There more trolls on FB actually.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:31 AM   #877
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Actually Paul lasted longer than I thought with the amount of straight up nonsense that goes on in these forums.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:39 AM   #878
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
You think by going to FB will eliminate trolls
Facebook is actually worse. Information streamlines pretty quickly. You have angry customers, and it'll snowball in real time and can actually do some harm to a companies reputation. Look what's happening with ARH for example. It only takes a day to destroy credibility. The word gets out and isn't isolated to just this forum.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:42 AM   #879
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

you guys should do the live feeds there but continue the rest here in the forums. a little bit of everything here and there.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 11:07 AM   #880
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Facebook is actually worse. Information streamlines pretty quickly. You have angry customers, and it'll snowball in real time and can actually do some harm to a companies reputation. Look what's happening with ARH for example. It only takes a day to destroy credibility. The word gets out and isn't isolated to just this forum.
Exactly, apart from a few times people should be ignored it has been pretty easy here I think.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote