Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2018, 03:42 PM   #3181
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
How long does Pcs take to correct their mistake with my white Cammy that I did not get instead they gave me a green one? I would like to rectify this before I pay any of my orders.

They haven't responded after the initial contact almost 2 weeks ago.
It's the holidays. In the past PCS has given their employees the last two weeks of the year off. This year they were grinding getting all the invoices handled working very late nights and weekends. They will be catching up on customer service emails this week. No worries, you will get your replacement.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:06 PM   #3182
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
It's the holidays. In the past PCS has given their employees the last two weeks of the year off. This year they were grinding getting all the invoices handled working very late nights and weekends. They will be catching up on customer service emails this week. No worries, you will get your replacement.
Ok thanks...I'll wait a little longer.... :/
Old 01-01-2018, 07:27 PM   #3183
Professor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Website in stock options should be working now.
Thanks for the update. I placed my order yesterday.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:37 PM   #3184
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

paid shipping for my pcs 1/4 dredd on 10/25. Told AP version was delayed and will arrive in the next 2-3 weeks.

followed up again on 11/9, told it will be shipped in the coming weeks.

Now it is 1/1, i still have no tracking, no refund, no response from pcs.

Are you purposely hoping i will forget about this statue i paid in full 1+ years ago and paid shipping 2.5 months ago.

The way this company operates now never cease to amaze me, it was so much better when jerry was running it, at least back then the cs will resolve the issues instead of keep dragging it on and on with no resolution.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:35 PM   #3185
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

You folks have a phone number I can call? I have the old number in Simi Valley but not working anymore, need to talk to someone about all the invoices I've been getting. Let me know, much appreciated.
Old 01-02-2018, 05:30 PM   #3186
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Any updates on She-ra before I start emailing like crazy? This has been over 2 years.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:54 PM   #3187
PCSCollectibles
Sales
Producer

Happy New Year from PCS Collectibles!

2017 is over and it is time to start looking ahead and making changes that will streamline the customer service experience for everybody. As most of you know, Anthony and I have already made many changes that have dramatically shortened our customer service response times and made communicating with us easier.

One additional change we will be making starting immediately is to close this long running CS thread. We would ask that all customer service questions go directly to our email address, customerservice@pcstoy.com. This will help us keep track of every case that comes in and maintain one point of contact for all customers. We found ourselves stretched thin with some customer service questions here, in other forums or groups plus direct emails, and in some cases, the same questions from the same people were being asked in all places at the same time which tends to confuse the situation and makes answering these questions very inefficient.

We will still be very active in our forum and 100% support the Statue Forum community as well as our dedicated fans. We will still provide you guys with sneak peaks and the inside scoop on new products.

Thank you once again for your continued support. Without you, we would not have a company and we take that fact very seriously. Look for additional customer service and website improvements very soon.

customerservice@pcstoy.com

Mark Martin
Old 03-06-2018, 09:31 AM   #3188
FROBAY
Phoenix

Aurora, Mark said you told him I cancelled my 2 Dredd AP statues and had the money moved over to a He-Man statue. I have no records of that request. I’ve been emailing you every couple weeks for months asking when my Dredds will ship and not once have you told me my order was cancelled. Please ship my Dredds out, shipping is paid for these.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:45 PM   #3189
kansas
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Had my heart broken in similar fashion by Aurora as well.
Was having trouble paying off dozens of statues arriving at once,
Discussed a schedule with Heather on which statues
I should prioritize and pay off first.
Specifically asked about and was told I will be informed
when 1/3 Shin Akuma becomes a priority.
Thought they also needed time to fix the kanji cracks,
so it works out great for both of us.
Then as I was getting ready to pay it off,
was abruptly told by Aurora it is "discontinued"
and to transfer my deposit to something else. No heads up.
Same sad story with Blanka.

I guess sometimes words don't mean a thing.
Even with PCS Presidents saying:

"You will always get cancellation notices before your statue is cancelled"
or
"...long waits...At the end, everyone always gets their statue.."
Old 03-06-2018, 09:39 PM   #3190
shin3000
Shadowhawk

PCS, still waiting for my refund after about 45 days since my initial request now. and still not sure if you guys were going to correct the refund amount on 1:3 scorpion which I paid in full, the refund you quoted me in the email was only around $35! Hope this all gets fixed.
Closed Thread