Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2017, 04:55 AM   #3171
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

BillyCurly. Relax. We all understand your frustrations but take a step back now and just for a reply from CS. Stop ranting over and over.
Old 12-29-2017, 04:58 AM   #3172
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Please if you can.........LOD, BATTLECAT EX, and BATTLECAT/HEMAN COMBO and SHE-RA if you have time. It would be MUCH appreciated if you could do that for me and a couple others wondering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
OK, I've found a way to know. Thank heaven for the Wayback Machine.

The NRDs for my remaining preorders specifically were actually:

* Urban Judge Dredd Megacity Ex - $100

* Juri Ultra Feng Shui Engine Ex - $90

And, more interestingly:

* Street Fighter Ryu 1:3 - $100
Old 12-29-2017, 08:04 AM   #3173
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokdweller View Post
Very helpful would you have wayback machine access to Evil Ryu 1/3, Cammy Ultra EX (Green) and (Pink), and Ultra Zangief EX (Reg) and (Mecha)? Can't dispute those NRDs, I doubt the current employees even know those numbers. Much Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
Please if you can.........LOD, BATTLECAT EX, and BATTLECAT/HEMAN COMBO and SHE-RA if you have time. It would be MUCH appreciated if you could do that for me and a couple others wondering
In order to do that, I'd have to know when all of those went up for preorder, especially if they sold out quickly, as their pages were sometimes removed from the PCS web then. I knew the exact dates for mine as I keep track of that.

All you have to do is go to the first link I posted, which is an overview of PCS' web 'snapshots' over time, and then look for the date closest to every specific preorder. You can then navigate the web as if it still were up.

Since the 1:3 Evil Ryu went up along with Ryu, I know he had a $100 NRD, too.

From the very page I used to check that (April 12 2016), I can also see the preorder pages for:

* Cammy Ultra ($90 NRD)

* Battle Cat ($120 NRD)

* Battle Cat + He-Man ($150 NRD)

* She-Ra ($90 NRD)

* Zangief Ultra ($100 NRD)

Oh, well, since that actually covers almost every request, I went ahead and looked for Lord of Darkness, too: $120 NRD.
Old 12-29-2017, 01:22 PM   #3174
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

Thankyou so much SHOO! YOUR THE MAN! Really man, very cool and nice of you to take the time to do that for all of us.
Old 12-29-2017, 03:44 PM   #3175
Professor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Never ordered from PCS before

Attempted to order from PCS yesterday and got the following error message

Rates and transit times are not available for the account number entered. For immediate assistance, please contact your local FedEx Customer Service..

I setup a PCS account so i do not know why I got this error message. I also setup a FEDEX personal account which did not help and FEDEX do not know what the message means. From what i can tell PCS does not answer the phone to help with this issue. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, since i would like to place an order before the item sells out. If somone has answered this before i appologize, but I could not find it posted anywhere.
Old 12-29-2017, 03:59 PM   #3176
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

I think it has something to do with them in middle of move for the phone problem. Ive tried a million times. The rest, you will just have to wait for PCS to contact. You cant pull up your info or orders on there new website since the beggining so it might have something to do with glitches. Keep trying tho. Sorry to hear
Old 12-30-2017, 04:35 PM   #3177
bonebreak2000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Yes they currently do not have a phone number due to the move which happens to be dreadful timing with these year end shipping invoices. The invoices they sent out even has a phone number on them to call with questions and that number is disconnected.

It seems email is the only way. That being said if anyone missed that deadline for shipping due to CS delays I would expect PCS to help those people out. They have always been fair (even when being extremely slow) from my experiences with them. I will continue to give them the benefit of the doubt till I see otherwise.
Old 12-30-2017, 07:22 PM   #3178
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
Attempted to order from PCS yesterday and got the following error message

Rates and transit times are not available for the account number entered. For immediate assistance, please contact your local FedEx Customer Service..

I setup a PCS account so i do not know why I got this error message. I also setup a FEDEX personal account which did not help and FEDEX do not know what the message means. From what i can tell PCS does not answer the phone to help with this issue. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, since i would like to place an order before the item sells out. If somone has answered this before i appologize, but I could not find it posted anywhere.
Sorry for the trouble. Yes the phone is down due to the move. Our new phone and internet was suppose to be connected on 12/15. Needless to say we don't have either. Not happy about it both because of the phone and we need the internet to do business now that Simi studio is closed. The holidays didn't help. Hoping to get everything settled next week.

But, to your question. THANK YOU for pointing this out. It looks something got crossed with our Fedex account with the 2017 locking shipping rates deal with our Rep. We are trying to see if we can get a hold of our Rep to get it fixed asap. But, something tell me we won't get a hold of them until Tuesday. Good news is you don't have to worry about something selling out as no one can order in stock items right now.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:29 PM   #3179
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Website in stock options should be working now.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:15 AM   #3180
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

How long does Pcs take to correct their mistake with my white Cammy that I did not get instead they gave me a green one? I would like to rectify this before I pay any of my orders.

They haven't responded after the initial contact almost 2 weeks ago.
Closed Thread