Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-09-2017, 12:34 PM   #311
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
The Doll
Thanks, I've not played the game but I love these character designs, this looks like it's gonna be another beautiful seated pose statue.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:39 PM   #312
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I'm excited. I wanted to get the Doll from Gecco, but it's not in the scale I want it in, plus it being pvc kills the vibe for me. I'll happily wait for this one
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:46 PM   #313
pinecone316
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Thanks, I've not played the game but I love these character designs, this looks like it's gonna be another beautiful seated pose statue.
From what I remember of the lore, Doll was created by the First Hunter, Gehrman. He grieved for the loss of his precious student and was what drove him to create the doll in her likeness.

The Hunter he trained was known as Lady Maria.

The Doll would be the only other resident of The Hunter's Dream, accompanying him in guiding and strengthening Hunters inside the dream.
pinecone316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:08 PM   #314
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I'm so glad they are committing so much to this line
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 03:48 AM   #315
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Heads up for people that missed out on Lady Maria. The Ex is still available on Prime 1's website. They just launched the English version and now ship internationally. Shipping is kinda high. But I rather be able to buy a statue directly from the source than from 2nd hand markets.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:32 AM   #316
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
Heads up for people that missed out on Lady Maria. The Ex is still available on Prime 1's website. They just launched the English version and now ship internationally. Shipping is kinda high. But I rather be able to buy a statue directly from the source than from 2nd hand markets.
Thank you so much for the heads up! Just secured her. With both the ex AND regular selling out everywhere I didn't want to take a chance.

The people taking about emotion are 100% right. This piece draws so much emotion.

Now I need to go out and buy the game haha!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 06:07 AM   #317
Submissive421

Glad I could help. I secured one as well. I was really sad thinking my waitlist wasn't going to convert. Now I'm good. So it's a win
Old 09-14-2017, 06:13 AM   #318
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
Glad I could help. I secured one as well. I was really sad thinking my waitlist wasn't going to convert. Now I'm good. So it's a win
Win win!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 03:49 PM   #319
pinecone316
Frackin!

Uh, I ordered another Lady Maria EX from the Prime1 website. I did it because I remember that ordering from Prime1 would get you that exclusive background print.

I am not entirely sure about it. Does anyone know if we get the print too? I remember it used to be exclusive for those who pre-ordered from their website? I seriously want the print. It was one of the reason I was bummed out when I found out that the EX from Sideshow will not come with it.
pinecone316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:01 PM   #320
COI

I want Lady Maria...slept on the EX, now the reg is waitlisted. I'm sure the regular will convert on SS at this point, so I'm wondering if the goblet is worth going through Prime 1 directly.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote